Macken is offline Waterboy

Vikes fan in Bengals/Browns Country

Hey everyone

Die hard vikings fan here.. grew up watching them and continue to as an adult now. Nothing better then kicking back and drinking a beer watching a vikes game.

Skol Vikings!
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikes fan in Bengals/Browns Country

Welcome to the site my newest purple and gold friend. Have a bit of a soft spot for the Bengals.

They are one of my best friends team.

Whats the thoughts on their QB this year from inside the trenches?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

thanks,

if you want my honest opinion i have a soft spot for Tjack. I like what the guy has to offer i feel he just needs the chance to get comfortable in the system and let him do his thing. Was shocked with the Ponder pick , the kid is a great QB and has potential so hopefully it pans out. If not it may look like another year that i sit back and think what we "could have been"
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "Macken" #1099522
    thanks,

if you want my honest opinion i have a soft spot for Tjack. I like what the guy has to offer i feel he just needs the chance to get comfortable in the system and let him do his thing. Was shocked with the Ponder pick , the kid is a great QB and has potential so hopefully it pans out. If not it may look like another year that i sit back and think what we "could have been"
    My apologies are two fold my friend...

First, I was asking about the Bengals QB situation.

Second, and most importantly, most on here don't like TJ and now you will be labled with those that do.

By the way, I'm a huge TJ supporter. I think that he is a slow learner put in a bad situation that wasn't conduscive to his progress and that this will be his year to prove them all wrong.

I apologize up front that you and I will be together in alot of discussions related to TJ.

On a side note, watch out for my good friends EJmat and Caine. I have a beer bet with them on TJ this year. They will now have you as a marked man.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HUA

I got you bud..

As far as the bengals, i dont know what to think. They did good with the draft getting that one kid but i think there problems start with marv lewis day in and day out.

Ive been to a ton of games and they are my secondary team being so close to them. They got some young talent and i just hope they do better then the brownies.
    None