Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikingsDoll is offline Training Camp

Re:Vike Fan in Inverness, Scotland

Welcome Caledonia Vike! Nice to have another fan here, always room for one more :cheer:
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!
    None

Caledonia Vike is offline Waterboy

Great to receive such a warm welcome, makes me proud to be an Old Country Vike and I might just have some Viking blood (albeit diluted over the centuries and in the pub.. )

turboe if you're ever over & playing golf in Scotland head to the Boat of Garten Golf Club in Speyside... beautiful old course .. I've lost many a ball there .. :unsure:

Working this Sunday till 11pm GMT then it's straight home for a double header courtesy of Sky+ saving the best till last fingers crossed...
    None

scottishviking is offline Waterboy

Cool, someone else from Scotland! I'm from Dundee!

Nice one SV ... I'm assuming the Scottish Clan can't quite man a longboat just yet .. Are you watching from home tommorow ? It's going to be a late one for me .. I'll have to watch the games in chronological order when I get home around 11-30pm as they'll make reference to the AFC Championship result during Vikes v NO and I want to enjoy both matches so I probably won't know our fate until about 4 in the morning .. worth it though ..
    None

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Gid tae see yee's scottishviking and Caledonia Vike, ahve kept a seat warum fur yee's ower here ya pair o gadges!

translation.....

Scottishvike would like to send his warmest welcome to PPO's newest Scottish members.

scottishvike wrote:
    Gid tae see yee's scottishviking and Caledonia Vike, ahve kept a seat warum fur yee's ower here ya pair o gadges!

translation.....

Scottishvike would like to send his warmest welcome to PPO's newest Scottish members.
    Slainte, looking ahead tae the nights argy bargy .. By the way are there ony Sassanachs ben the hoose?

translation .....

Cheers, looking forward to tonights game. May I enquire whether there any English Vikings frequenting the forum ?
    None

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Yeah mate, there are a couple, AngloVike goes way back to when the site was started I think. Mainland Europe's pretty well represented on the site too, as long as you're down with the purple and gold you'll fit in just fine here.

scottishviking is offline Waterboy

Caledonia Vike wrote:
    Nice one SV ... I'm assuming the Scottish Clan can't quite man a longboat just yet .. Are you watching from home tommorow ? It's going to be a late one for me .. I'll have to watch the games in chronological order when I get home around 11-30pm as they'll make reference to the AFC Championship result during Vikes v NO and I want to enjoy both matches so I probably won't know our fate until about 4 in the morning .. worth it though ..
    Yeah I'll be watching! Start work at 6:30am tomorrow though, started at 7:30am this morning so I couldnt even have a long lie today to get in plenty of sleep, so probably gonna be falling asleep at work all day tomorrow, so they better make it worth it :laugh:

Where bouts in Scotland you from scottishvike?

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Caledonia Vike wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:

translation.....

Slainte, looking ahead tae the nights argy bargy .. By the way are there ony Sassanachs ben the hoose?

translation .....

Cheers, looking forward to tonights game. May I enquire whether there any English Vikings frequenting the forum ?
    Johnson14-Tottenham-(Go Spurs)
    Mark The Viking-
    AngloVike-

I asked the last two where they're from, One is
    Portsmouth, the other I can't remember (My messages got lost during the last move)

So you two are Aberdeen fans, maybe, Rangers?? Not too sure about all the Scottish (Soccer-Football) teams.

Glad to have you here, More fans from across the pond the better. Welcome.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Caledonia Vike wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:

translation.....

translation .....

Yep there's a few of the auld enemy on the boards here
    I'm down in the Berkshire area - welcome to both you and scottishviking as well - I've not been as active as i'd like to have been in recent weeks.
    Here to a great game tonight :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12