Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Trapped in Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!

"damien927" wrote:
    "PurplePumpkin" wrote:
    "vikingdan" wrote:
    I was also raised in MN. and now live in Madison. The kicker is I bought a house on PACKERS AVE. I am thinking of running for city council and trying to change the street name to VIKINGS DR. I have put a vikings sticker on the street sign in front of my house covering the original street name . I guess that will have to do for now.
    :lol: That would be hilarious!
    Where on Packers Ave do you live, I would die to see that. I live in Middleton actually and travel on M to northport and then packers on my way to work. You must live north of the packers/northport break-off?
    I have a friend from law school that now lives in Middleton (just off of Century Ave). When I went to the Vikings-Packers game last October, I spent a night there with them and I agree that Madison is a great city. I guess that there is always a diamond hidden somewhere in every pile of crap!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

I was also born and raised in MN. known to me as gods country. I have been stuck in WI for about 8 years now. I am living in sheboygan county. I live up an a hill and the entire area sees my VIKINGS flag flying high!!! my neighbors dont care for it...One day my dog came home without his vikings collar, it was mysteriously replaced by a packers collar. they thought they were funny, the dog is now dead. It does suck out here, but for the most part there are quite a few viking fans around. When we beat them it sure is sweet!!!
    I BLEED PURPLE!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

So did you kill your dog because he was wearing the cheesedick collar or did he just die? lol (not that's it's funny your dog is dead) I would probably want to do something very bad to someone who did that non-funny joke!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234