Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Trapped in Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!

"damien927" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    I grew up in Brainerd also. What year did you graduate? I'm stuck in Oconomowoc. Only Wisconsin would shove that many o's in a name. Luckily I'm jumping the border in July to IL.
    1998, how about you? it isn't too big of an area, maybe we have heard of each other. Damien Nichols

Oh I'm old. Graduated in '89. My name is Buck Burgraff. I was on the wrestling team with a Joey Nichols. Not sure if you are related.

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    I grew up in Brainerd also. What year did you graduate? I'm stuck in Oconomowoc. Only Wisconsin would shove that many o's in a name. Luckily I'm jumping the border in July to IL.
    1998, how about you? it isn't too big of an area, maybe we have heard of each other. Damien Nichols

Oh I'm old. Graduated in '89. My name is Buck Burgraff. I was on the wrestling team with a Joey Nichols. Not sure if you are related.
    nope, not related, but my older brother and sister graduated around there, Trevor Nichols in about 92' and Stacy Nichols in about 89'. Shw was a weird one, so you might not know her :smile:

Thanks Lotza!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"damien927" wrote:
    What's up everyone?

I grew up in MN (Brainerd), but my wife and I moved out to Madison, WI school. We have lived out here for 2 years now and I am ready to get the hell out. Honestly, Madison is great, but the rest of the state sucks the big one. I have always been a HUGE Viking fan and of course hated the Packers, but since we moved out here........ My hatred for the Packers and my ridiculous need for consuming info about the Vikes has grown Exponentially. I knew a few Packer fans back in MN, but they are friends, so I cut them slack, over here, they get no slack. I have never met such an opinionated, under-informed, un-informed, brain washed, Favre loving bunch in my life and I care not to meet any worse.

OK, that has been building, sorry!

As far as myself and PP.O, I have been a member for nearly a year and have been using the site as a great information source as far as stories. In recent weeks though, I realized how much fun and information is available through the forums. Not to mention that a lot of you are even more obsessed than I am, which is hard to imagine. That is what is great about PP.O, it is just me and a bunch of like-minded obsessee's that have a great time and support the best team in the NFL at the same time!

Well, hopefully I will get some responses to this rambling and I hope to meet some of you at a get together in the future. It shouldn't be too long before we can leave this state and get back to MN where the people dont' have their heads where the sun don't shine!

Later, Damien
    john madden lives there too??
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

welcome

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"damien927" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:

nope, not related, but my older brother and sister graduated around there, Trevor Nichols in about 92' and Stacy Nichols in about 89'. Shw was a weird one, so you might not know her :smile:
    Yeah she graduated in '89. Can't say I remember her too much from high school since we obviously didn't run in the same crowd. I do remember her in grade school at Baxter though. Sh used to rub boogers on the bottom of her desk. I will agree with you that she was a little odd. :shock:

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I was born and raised in FLA, and moved to Wisconsin when I was 13, which is about 15 years ago.. I am a lifelong Viking fan, and do understand what you are saying about Packer fans. While I like not being in a crime infested area like I was in Florida, I would sure like to hang with a bunch of diehard Vikes fans..

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Good post, and as a former MN resident stuck in WI, I really got sick of their "How many Super Bowl's have you won?" come back to everything Vikngs.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:

Yeah she graduated in '89. Can't say I remember her too much from high school since we obviously didn't run in the same crowd. I do remember her in grade school at Baxter though. Sh used to rub boogers on the bottom of her desk. I will agree with you that she was a little odd. :shock:
    Are you related to Ryan Burgraff? I didn't know him too well, but had some classes with him and what not. Might be a younger brother or something.

Thanks Lotza!

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

Welcome

Thanks PurpleMafia

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "damien927" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:

nope, not related, but my older brother and sister graduated around there, Trevor Nichols in about 92' and Stacy Nichols in about 89'. She was a weird one, so you might not know her :smile:
    Yeah she graduated in '89. Can't say I remember her too much from high school since we obviously didn't run in the same crowd. I do remember her in grade school at Baxter though. She used to rub boogers on the bottom of her desk. I will agree with you that she was a little odd. :shock:
    ROTFFLMMFAO!!! :lol: :cry: ops:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast