Re:Temp Viking Fan

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Anyone whose fandom of an individual player trumps their loyalty for their team should be forced into a lifetime of male prostitution.
    I can agree with that, .......How about a cat who has such a deep burning disdain for a player?
    If you give up your loyalty to your team because of the signing of one person on the 53 man roster the rule also applies to you.
    OK, couldn't give up the loyalty even though the cat tried.

How about if cat just still can't stop the reflex to puke his guts out everytime he sees the cat step on the field or stand infront of the camera with the Logo in the background?
    Until the said player does something that hurts the team the penalty would be more specific, male prostitution with the said player on a volunteer basis until the problem is rectified.
    Recti or Recta
    For you? Recta.
    LMAO.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Brett Starr wrote:
    Hi all.
    Just stopped in to say hi and let you know that I will be a a rabid Viking fan as long as my guy Brett Favre is one.
    Are you Deanna,right?
    El underdog.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

For some reason I get the feeling that this member didn't feel welcomed on the site.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

dfosterf is offline Coach

Prophet wrote:
    For some reason I get the feeling that this member didn't feel welcomed on the site.
    ...And to think with the welcome he was given...

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Well, maybe he will change his mind...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

ejmat wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Anyone whose fandom of an individual player trumps their loyalty for their team should be forced into a lifetime of male prostitution.
    I can agree with that, .......How about a cat who has such a deep burning disdain for a player?
    If you give up your loyalty to your team because of the signing of one person on the 53 man roster the rule also applies to you.

How about if cat just still can't stop the reflex to puke his guts out everytime he sees the cat step on the field or stand infront of the camera with the Logo in the background?
    Until the said player does something that hurts the team the penalty would be more specific, male prostitution with the said player on a volunteer basis until the problem is rectified.
    Recti or Recta
    For you? Recta.
    LMAO.
    We do have fun at times don't we...... :silly:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dfosterf wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    ...And to think with the welcome he was given...

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Well, maybe he will change his mind...
    I haven't been on here as long as most, however, from my time, there have been several fans from other teams who weathered the initial onslaught and became (with alot of Viking fan help) viable and productive members on this site.

Cat comes back, I'm sure he will find that to be the same for him, if he wants to make it so. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Recti or Recta
    For you? Recta.
    LMAO.
    Yes we do and I was trying to determine if this would be considered more entertaining than the ejmat / CMacD debates.

ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Recti or Recta
    For you? Recta.
    LMAO.
    Yes we do and I was trying to determine if this would be considered more entertaining than the ejmat / CMacD debates.
    It will be when I start posting Mock Draft stuff.

Its fun to watch cause even though ole Proph hacks on me, as soon as I post something, you can go back into the thread and see that he is instantaneously reading it.

I think he needs a new title......"King Mocker of Mocks".

Brett Starr wrote:
    Hi all.
    Just stopped in to say hi and let you know that I will be a a rabid Viking fan as long as my guy Brett Favre is one.

Go away

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

countrygirl wrote:
    Brett Starr wrote:
    Hi all.

Go away
    Tell us how you REALLY feel, CountryGirl...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789