Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Set Em' Up!!!

  1. #1
    GemInI is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    32

    Set Em' Up!!!

    ...and get my fellow Vikes fan's a beer!! Hello all....how are we doing? I've know about this site for awhile but just never took the time to register.

    I live in Orlando, but I was born and raised in Duluth, MN.

  2. #2
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,778
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Set Em' Up!!!

    Welcome to the site and I'm sure you'll not regret jumping aboard one of the premier Vikings fan sites online.
    Ultra will be along shortly with your beer - enjoy and be sure to make your views known on the purple!
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #3
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Set Em' Up!!!

    Welcome to PP.O! Must quite a difference for frigid Duluth to Orlando! Enjoy the site and beer!


  4. #4
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Set Em' Up!!!

    Welcome to the site. Since you were born in Duluth and now live in FL do you miss hockey at all? lol
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  5. #5
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Set Em' Up!!!

    welcome. Love the avatar. lmao.

  6. #6
    GemInI is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    32

    Re: Set Em' Up!!!

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Welcome to the site. Since you were born in Duluth and now live in FL do you miss hockey at all? lol
    I do!! I could skate before I could walk...lol. Everyone calls it "ice skating" down here too, that drives me crazy. But hey...I think everyone is missing hockey right now. :sad:

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome to PP.O! Must quite a difference for frigid Duluth to Orlando! Enjoy the site and beer!
    Yeah. I lived in DC for 4 yrs before moving down here, so it wasn't a complete shock to my system. But let me tell you...once you leave the arctic it's hard to go back.

  7. #7
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: Set Em' Up!!!

    Welcome aboard!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Set Em' Up!!!

    "GemInI" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Welcome to the site. Since you were born in Duluth and now live in FL do you miss hockey at all? lol
    I do!! I could skate before I could walk...lol. Everyone calls it "ice skating" down here too, that drives me crazy. But hey...I think everyone is missing hockey right now. :sad:

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome to PP.O! Must quite a difference for frigid Duluth to Orlando! Enjoy the site and beer!
    Yeah. I lived in DC for 4 yrs before moving down here, so it wasn't a complete shock to my system. But let me tell you...once you leave the arctic it's hard to go back.
    What were you doing in DC?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •