Skolt is offline Waterboy

SaveTheVikes.org

ATTN: All Viking fans !!
    There is an important new website that is a grassroots Viking fans lead group focused on getting the vital conversations going that we all want & need, for the purpose of getting the needed new stadium accomplished.

SaveTheVikes.org is that website, and I urgently urge you to join it, and become aware of how we all can add our Viking voices together, to help make this happen.
    You do not have to be a political activist at all. Simply by joining this website you add yourself to the growing count of Viking fans world wide who want this to get done.
    There is information on it and more will be coming, on how you can take a few minutes to simply email MN representatives to tell them that we need them to make this a priority, and to work together with those who have the power, to make this a reality.
    If you are available, there are upcoming dates that Viking fans will be able to gather on the state capital steps to let ourselves be seen, as a large group of concerned fans who want this done.
    The next date for this will be on Thurs Dec 3rd from 2pm--6pm.
    Please come join us in your Powerful Viking Purple to show all that this IS IMPORTANT to all of us.

Your support is appreciated. Thank you

Skolt
    Skolt
    WeAreVikingsFans.com Ambassador
    CSM in Viking World Order
    Stadium Drive promoter on SaveTheVikes.Org

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: SaveTheVikes.org

"Skolt" wrote:
    There is an important new website that is a grassroots Viking fans lead group focused on getting the vital conversations going that we all want & need, for the purpose of getting the needed new stadium accomplished.

SaveTheVikes.org is that website, and I urgently urge you to join it, and become aware of how we all can add our Viking voices together, to help make this happen.
    You do not have to be a political activist at all. Simply by joining this website you add yourself to the growing count of Viking fans world wide who want this to get done.
    There is information on it and more will be coming, on how you can take a few minutes to simply email MN representatives to tell them that we need them to make this a priority, and to work together with those who have the power, to make this a reality.
    If you are available, there are upcoming dates that Viking fans will be able to gather on the state capital steps to let ourselves be seen, as a large group of concerned fans who want this done.
    Please come join us in your Powerful Viking Purple to show all that this IS IMPORTANT to all of us.

Skolt
    Out of curiosity, does the site lay out how it is going to be paid for?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: SaveTheVikes.org

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Skolt" wrote:

Skolt
    Out of curiosity, does the site lay out how it is going to be paid for?
    I heard Uffdavikes was gonna write a big check.

Skolt, thanks for the info.
    I will definately check it out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg