Re: I am supposed to introduce myself properly

The Thread Hijacking thread.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    FedjeViking wrote:
    I try to be good, Rolling Eyes Ultra usually keeps me in line. Laughing But Cajun is another matter, he get's anyone in trouble! sign5 Ha! Ha! Got you Cajun! pottytrain2

Sure...blame The Cajun...see if I share my gumbo with YOU next season!

"No Gumbo for You, Fedje" - The Gumbo Nazi Razz
    This one? I never had your gumbo, yet! :lol: But that Ravens fan has me mad enough to make sure I get a bowl of your gumbo. :lol: I hope the Skins fans are better behaved. :smile:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    FedjeViking wrote:
    I try to be good, Rolling Eyes Ultra usually keeps me in line. Laughing But Cajun is another matter, he get's anyone in trouble! sign5 Ha! Ha! Got you Cajun! pottytrain2

"No Gumbo for You, Fedje" - The Gumbo Nazi :razz:
    This one? I never had your gumbo, yet! :lol: But that Ravens fan has me mad enough to make sure I get a bowl of your gumbo. :lol: I hope the Skins fans are better behaved. :smile:
    Got you back! :razz:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Soooooooo Deanie, have you posted a pic in the Member Pics II thread yet?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    FedjeViking wrote:

"No Gumbo for You, Fedje" - The Gumbo Nazi :razz:
    Got you back! :razz:
    :sign5:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

"singersp" wrote:
    Soooooooo Deanie, have you posted a pic in the Member Pics II thread yet?
    She is in one of the pics that ltrey posted after the Ravens game...if you are so inclined to search. I don't remember what the thread was named though. Still waiting on that bikini pic... :grin:

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

welcome

Go vikes!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the forums! Now lets see a pic! lol

Deanie84 is offline Waterboy

Re: Why, hello!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Deanie84" wrote:
    I was informed that I am supposed to introduce myself properly. Well, I'm from central Pennsylvania and have been a Vikings fan my entire life. People often ask me why I am a Vikings fan since I've never lived Minnesota and don't have any family in/from Minnesota. I tell them that it was just love at first sight, I don't know if it was the fact that these men are so masculine that they are not afraid to wear purple or if it's because I'm part Norwegian and I'm proud of my Viking heritage, maybe a little of both and a lot of other reasons! Haha, really, my dad is a Vikings fan and has been since they joined the league. I visited Minneapolis once and it remains my favorite U.S. city. I'd move there if it wasn't so darn cold in the winter! Ok, so what else...my brother, Ltrey is a member of the site so he got me to join. I've already been tailgating with a few of the members and I wish I would've taken cajunvike up on that offer to try the world-reknowned gumbo! Who knows when I'll have another chance! Other quick facts...I'm a first-year medical student. I proudly wear my Helga hat on game days and study in front of the games. Other than football, I'm a tennis player and fan. I'm also into politics, because it is a necessary evil in a lot of ways. Well, that oughta do it for now. I look forward to talking to my fellow Vikes fans! :usa2:
    You forgot to say that you were a DOOK fan...but we understand...it IS a pretty shameful admission to have to make! :razz:

Which medical school are you studying at? :?:

As far as the gumbo goes, I will be hosting another tailgate party for the Vikings-Redskins game next season (only another 45 minutes or so south of Baltimore, so you and the fam should be able to get there)...and I will have a bowl of gumbo set aside with your name on it! :lol:

Finally, your brother neglected to tell you that all new HOT female members have to submit a bikini picture of themselves...and now that you have joined, it's too late to back out...we anxiously await your submission! :razz:
    I am definitely a Duke fan and I'm NOT ashamed to admit it! I just figured it was a logical inference since I'm in med school (at Penn State) so therefore I'm reasonably intelligent therefore I must be a Duke fan! Haha. Anyway, I really hope I can make it to the Redskins-Vikings next year, so definitely save me a bowl of gumbo. And my brother failed to mention the bikini pic...hm...gonna have to think about that one, lol :roll:

Re: Why, hello!

"Deanie84" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Deanie84" wrote:
    I was informed that I am supposed to introduce myself properly. Well, I'm from central Pennsylvania and have been a Vikings fan my entire life. People often ask me why I am a Vikings fan since I've never lived Minnesota and don't have any family in/from Minnesota. I tell them that it was just love at first sight, I don't know if it was the fact that these men are so masculine that they are not afraid to wear purple or if it's because I'm part Norwegian and I'm proud of my Viking heritage, maybe a little of both and a lot of other reasons! Haha, really, my dad is a Vikings fan and has been since they joined the league. I visited Minneapolis once and it remains my favorite U.S. city. I'd move there if it wasn't so darn cold in the winter! Ok, so what else...my brother, Ltrey is a member of the site so he got me to join. I've already been tailgating with a few of the members and I wish I would've taken cajunvike up on that offer to try the world-reknowned gumbo! Who knows when I'll have another chance! Other quick facts...I'm a first-year medical student. I proudly wear my Helga hat on game days and study in front of the games. Other than football, I'm a tennis player and fan. I'm also into politics, because it is a necessary evil in a lot of ways. Well, that oughta do it for now. I look forward to talking to my fellow Vikes fans! :usa2:
    You forgot to say that you were a DOOK fan...but we understand...it IS a pretty shameful admission to have to make! :razz:

Which medical school are you studying at? :?:

As far as the gumbo goes, I will be hosting another tailgate party for the Vikings-Redskins game next season (only another 45 minutes or so south of Baltimore, so you and the fam should be able to get there)...and I will have a bowl of gumbo set aside with your name on it! :lol:

Finally, your brother neglected to tell you that all new HOT female members have to submit a bikini picture of themselves...and now that you have joined, it's too late to back out...we anxiously await your submission! :razz:
    I am definitely a Duke fan and I'm NOT ashamed to admit it! I just figured it was a logical inference since I'm in med school (at Penn State) so therefore I'm reasonably intelligent therefore I must be a Duke fan! Haha. Anyway, I really hope I can make it to the Redskins-Vikings next year, so definitely save me a bowl of gumbo. And my brother failed to mention the bikini pic...hm...gonna have to think about that one, lol :roll:
    WOO HOO! It's like money in the bank, Vikez!!! :lol:

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast