Like my POPEYE Tattoo says " I
    Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Why, hello!

"Deanie84" wrote:
    I was informed that I am supposed to introduce myself properly. Well, I'm from central Pennsylvania and have been a Vikings fan my entire life. People often ask me why I am a Vikings fan since I've never lived Minnesota and don't have any family in/from Minnesota. I tell them that it was just love at first sight, I don't know if it was the fact that these men are so masculine that they are not afraid to wear purple or if it's because I'm part Norwegian and I'm proud of my Viking heritage, maybe a little of both and a lot of other reasons! Haha, really, my dad is a Vikings fan and has been since they joined the league. I visited Minneapolis once and it remains my favorite U.S. city. I'd move there if it wasn't so darn cold in the winter! Ok, so what else...my brother, Ltrey is a member of the site so he got me to join. I've already been tailgating with a few of the members and I wish I would've taken cajunvike up on that offer to try the world-reknowned gumbo! Who knows when I'll have another chance! Other quick facts...I'm a first-year medical student. I proudly wear my Helga hat on game days and study in front of the games. Other than football, I'm a tennis player and fan. I'm also into politics, because it is a necessary evil in a lot of ways. Well, that oughta do it for now. I look forward to talking to my fellow Vikes fans! :usa2:
    I now know why you didn't pick LAW SCHOOL! :razz:

Just teasing...where are you studying medicine?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: I am supposed to introduce myself properly

Welcome and glad to have you aboard.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Re: Why, hello!

"Deanie84" wrote:
    I was informed that I am supposed to introduce myself properly. Well, I'm from central Pennsylvania and have been a Vikings fan my entire life. People often ask me why I am a Vikings fan since I've never lived Minnesota and don't have any family in/from Minnesota. I tell them that it was just love at first sight, I don't know if it was the fact that these men are so masculine that they are not afraid to wear purple or if it's because I'm part Norwegian and I'm proud of my Viking heritage, maybe a little of both and a lot of other reasons! Haha, really, my dad is a Vikings fan and has been since they joined the league. I visited Minneapolis once and it remains my favorite U.S. city. I'd move there if it wasn't so darn cold in the winter! Ok, so what else...my brother, Ltrey is a member of the site so he got me to join. I've already been tailgating with a few of the members and I wish I would've taken cajunvike up on that offer to try the world-reknowned gumbo! Who knows when I'll have another chance! Other quick facts...I'm a first-year medical student. I proudly wear my Helga hat on game days and study in front of the games. Other than football, I'm a tennis player and fan. I'm also into politics, because it is a necessary evil in a lot of ways. Well, that oughta do it for now. I look forward to talking to my fellow Vikes fans! :usa2:
    You forgot to ask Ultra for your FREE BEER...or is it FREE ROOT BEER??? :lol:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Really Caj! First year medicine? It's beer!

Hey Deanie! I live in South central PA. Never been to MN, and a Vikes fan since 1967! My grandfather was born in Norway. We have a lot in common except our ages! :lol:

Where you live?
    Hasn't it been terrible around here lately in Steeler country? I go to Juniata, I guess you go to Penn State?

About the Helga hat, did some dork Ravens fan give it to you at the Christmas game? :lol: Joking! Cajun and singer will fill you in on that story! :lol:

Glad your here--Skoal!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Welcome Deanie!

Hang on tight to your Helga hat! Many of the Ravens fans are jealous that they don't have one & they'll snatch it right off your head!

And in case Ltrey didn't tell you, I'm one on the nicest guys on this site you'll ever want to meet!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    Really Caj! First year medicine? It's beer!
    Hey Deanie! I live in South central PA. Never been to MN, and a Vikes fan since 1967! My grandfather was born in Norway. We have a lot in common except our ages! :lol:

Where you live?
    Hasn't it been terrible around here lately in Steeler country? I go to Juniata, I guess you go to Penn State?

About the Helga hat, did some dork Ravens fan give it to you at the Christmas game? :lol: Joking! Cajun and singer will fill you in on that story! :lol:

Glad your here--Skoal!
    NOT necessarily, Fedje...she could be a child prodigy...I actually went to law school with a girl that couldn't legally drink until her second year of law school...she had started college at 16, finished at 19, then started law school and didn't turn 21 until her second year! Never ASSUME...you know why! :lol:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    Welcome Deanie!

Hang on tight to your Helga hat! Many of the Ravens fans are jealous that they don't have one & they'll snatch it right off your head!

And in case Ltrey didn't tell you, I'm one on the nicest guys on this site you'll ever want to meet!
    You got that right! Between you and Caj I now have two hats! Thanks guys!

Yes Caj I know about assume. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

No comment on my answer to your post in that other thread?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast