Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Why, hello!

Deanie84 is offline Waterboy

Re: Why, hello!

I was informed that I am supposed to introduce myself properly. Well, I'm from central Pennsylvania and have been a Vikings fan my entire life. People often ask me why I am a Vikings fan since I've never lived Minnesota and don't have any family in/from Minnesota. I tell them that it was just love at first sight, I don't know if it was the fact that these men are so masculine that they are not afraid to wear purple or if it's because I'm part Norwegian and I'm proud of my Viking heritage, maybe a little of both and a lot of other reasons! Haha, really, my dad is a Vikings fan and has been since they joined the league. I visited Minneapolis once and it remains my favorite U.S. city. I'd move there if it wasn't so darn cold in the winter! Ok, so what else...my brother, Ltrey is a member of the site so he got me to join. I've already been tailgating with a few of the members and I wish I would've taken cajunvike up on that offer to try the world-reknowned gumbo! Who knows when I'll have another chance! Other quick facts...I'm a first-year medical student. I proudly wear my Helga hat on game days and study in front of the games. Other than football, I'm a tennis player and fan. I'm also into politics, because it is a necessary evil in a lot of ways. Well, that oughta do it for now. I look forward to talking to my fellow Vikes fans! :usa2:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I LOVE YOU DEANIE!!

Welcome

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I LOVE YOU DEANIE!!

Welcome
    Haha, one day on the site and she has more admirers than I do :roll:...not that I want Vikez to be one of my admirers. Forget I said anything....

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: I am supposed to introduce myself properly

Welcome and Skol!

V4L

Ltrey im sure u get many props about ur sis!!

I admire u though bro.. Ur a great guy.. I respect u don't drink or smoke anything.. And u got ur head on straight.. Tough to do these days!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the fourms. get postin
    We're bringing purple back.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Deanie84" wrote:
    I was informed that I am supposed to introduce myself properly. Well, I'm from central Pennsylvania and have been a Vikings fan my entire life. People often ask me why I am a Vikings fan since I've never lived Minnesota and don't have any family in/from Minnesota. I tell them that it was just love at first sight, I don't know if it was the fact that these men are so masculine that they are not afraid to wear purple or if it's because I'm part Norwegian and I'm proud of my Viking heritage, maybe a little of both and a lot of other reasons! Haha, really, my dad is a Vikings fan and has been since they joined the league. I visited Minneapolis once and it remains my favorite U.S. city. I'd move there if it wasn't so darn cold in the winter! Ok, so what else...my brother, Ltrey is a member of the site so he got me to join. I've already been tailgating with a few of the members and I wish I would've taken cajunvike up on that offer to try the world-reknowned gumbo! Who knows when I'll have another chance! Other quick facts...I'm a first-year medical student. I proudly wear my Helga hat on game days and study in front of the games. Other than football, I'm a tennis player and fan. I'm also into politics, because it is a necessary evil in a lot of ways. Well, that oughta do it for now. I look forward to talking to my fellow Vikes fans! :usa2:
    You forgot to say that you were a DOOK fan...but we understand...it IS a pretty shameful admission to have to make! :razz:

Which medical school are you studying at? :?:

As far as the gumbo goes, I will be hosting another tailgate party for the Vikings-Redskins game next season (only another 45 minutes or so south of Baltimore, so you and the fam should be able to get there)...and I will have a bowl of gumbo set aside with your name on it! :lol:

Finally, your brother neglected to tell you that all new HOT female members have to submit a bikini picture of themselves...and now that you have joined, it's too late to back out...we anxiously await your submission! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hey sweet another Vikings chica! Welcome to the site Deanie, this place is great I hope you enjoy it!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

V4L

LMAO Caj.. U are ur tryin to get females on here in bikinis!

I guess I can't complain.. Expecially with a hottie like Deanie

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

:salute:

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast