Thread: Re: Why, hello!

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Re: Why, hello!

Hey....
    Born and raised a Viking fan in Rushford, MN and transplanted here in Ohio via the military. Joined the site because I have been a diehard since birth and was fiending for someone to talk vikes with. Also a member of Vikingupdate.com. Met Moss last year at the Detroit game, where my wife and I spent our anniversary (can it get any better than that?). Also went to the Monday nighter in Indianapolis and represented with another guy in a hostile lower section behind the colts bench. What a heartbreaker. Looking forward to seeing the vikes in Cincinnati this year and hearing some SMOOTSMACK.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Born a Vikings Fan

Hey, welcome to the site! And thank you for your service to our nation! :salute:

I am just north of you inb Cleveland. I met my wife while I was in the military and moved back here with her (I hate it here)!

Enjoy!

Yeah smells the same down here in Dayton.....check out the pics in my gallery.....

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hey, welcome to the site! And thank you for your service to our nation! :salute:

I am just north of you inb Cleveland. I met my wife while I was in the military and moved back here with her (I hate it here)!

Enjoy!

come to north dakota.we could go hunting :grin:

Used to live in Bowman N.D. long ago for a short period. Not much there.

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"gdavikes84" wrote:
    Hey....
    Born and raised a Viking fan in Rushford, MN and transplanted here in Ohio via the military. Joined the site because I have been a diehard since birth and was fiending for someone to talk vikes with. Also a member of Vikingupdate.com. Met Moss last year at the Detroit game, where my wife and I spent our anniversary (can it get any better than that?). Also went to the Monday nighter in Indianapolis and represented with another guy in a hostile lower section behind the colts bench. What a heartbreaker. Looking forward to seeing the vikes in Cincinnati this year and hearing some SMOOTSMACK.
    Rushford you say, huh? I grew up just down the road from you. Born in Lansboro and then the parents moved to Harmony when i was just a little punk.

Welcome to the boards.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Welcome aboard man and enjoy the Viking smack man.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Greetings GDA Vikes..., you finally found home !! I also used to frequest vikingupdate.com's boards, but found it too impersonal. I found that people would all too often try to build themselves up by flaming others. I came here and found a decent bunch of people, and good fans. You'll even find a few decent Pack fans here. Don't be a stranger, and stick with us..., it's going to be a BIG year.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"SKOL" wrote:
    You'll even find a few decent Pack fans here.
    One and a half to be exact. Los and Bono when he is not being a ass! :lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"smootpepper" wrote:
    "gdavikes84" wrote:
    Hey....
    Rushford you say, huh? I grew up just down the road from you. Born in Lansboro and then the parents moved to Harmony when i was just a little punk.

Welcome to the boards.
    So are you a BIG punk now? Just kidding! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE