Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    kingjames99 is offline Rookie

Re: Official Beer of PPD!

This is my first post. I have to admit I've been a troll reading the posts for the last few years but finally decided to register. Don't ask why I haven't until now (maybe I was lazy) but at least I did. I have been a die-hard Vikes fan since the middle-late 80's and have suffered with the rest of you. I have felt your pain. Anyway, I'm stoked for this year to start. I was a huge Moss supporter even through all his antics. With the major improvements this year on defense (long time coming) I'm not as sorry as I though I would be to see Moss go. He certainly did entertain us for 7 years. Once again football can't start sooner enough.

SKOL Vikes!!
    "Purple s a fruit." – Homer J. Simpson

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome!

Thanks Webmaster! Excited to be here.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Finally decided to post

Welcome KJ99! Hope you enjoy the site and all we have to offer!

SKOL!

douginc is offline Starter

Hello; I like the name, KingJames. Were you as estatic as the rest of us when you heard 'Rasmus name called for the Vikes in the draft? I almost started throwing stuff around the bar when I heard it. He could be a monster for us.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"kingjames99" wrote:
    This is my first post. I have to admit I've been a troll reading the posts for the last few years but finally decided to register. Don't ask why I haven't until now (maybe I was lazy) but at least I did. I have been a die-hard Vikes fan since the middle-late 80's and have suffered with the rest of you. I have felt your pain. Anyway, I'm stoked for this year to start. I was a huge Moss supporter even through all his antics. With the major improvements this year on defense (long time coming) I'm not as sorry as I though I would be to see Moss go. He certainly did entertain us for 7 years. Once again football can't start sooner enough.

SKOL Vikes!!
    A FEW YEARS?! I couldn't even handle reading these boards a few weeks without registering.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Thanks for the toast UVF I certainly appreciate it! I look forward to checking out all this site has to offer. I love being a part of it with the best fans in the NFL! Thanks for the kudos on the name douginc. I thought it was catchy and timly not to mention. Yes, I was estactic with the selection of 'Rasmus. I'd love to see him duplicate Freeney's success his rookie year. And can't wait to see the performance of our new D.

I know, I know, Vikes2611. I'm starting to get the fever of posting. I'm not sure what the heck my probklem was? I know I said I was lazy but that's just not a good enough excuse. I'm here now talking with you guyts and that's all that matters.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

You haven't been a troll...a deadbeat lurker maybe, but not a troll! Haha, just kidding bud. Welcome to the site KingJames!

"ltrey33" wrote:
    You haven't been a troll...a deadbeat lurker maybe, but not a troll! Haha, just kidding bud. Welcome to the site KingJames!
    OK, I'll accept the deadbeat lurker monitor, Itrey33. Ha ha ha. Just giddy to be here. Oh wait, maybe that's the few beers I've already had.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast