Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    lpspartan is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1

    Randy Moss Jersey

    Hey, I've been a Vikes fan for a while now and I decided to join this website.
    Does anyone know where I can buy a Randy Moss Vikings jersey from.
    He's my favorite player and I would love to have his jersey from when he was on the Vikings.
    It doesn't have to be one that was made when he was actually on the team, just a Vikings jersey with his name and number 84.

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    Welcome to the site my friend.
    Do you live in MN?
    If so there is probably a sports store in your town that has stuff like that or can get if for you.

    I live out of state and order from several sites.........
    Just google and you will find them.....I.e

    http://www.nflshop.com/sm-nfl-equipm...i-2252566.html

    Additionally, we have a link on the site to

    http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=110

    which probably carriers or can get them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    First Welcome to the site! great to have you here.

    I woudl look on ebay you can always find a good deal on there. It all depends as well if you are looking for a particular size, Authentic vs. replica,
    new vs used. ect. But if yuo are not picky I would try ebay. Good luck and again welcome to teh site!

  4. #4
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    Welcome to the site, and whatever you do, don't ask Ned for a Culpepper jersey!

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    Check eBay.
    You can get authentics for as low as $130
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Minnesota-Vikings-84-Randy-Moss-AUTHENTIC-Jersey_W0QQitemZ250410804231QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_ SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item250410804231&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3 A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Check eBay.
    You can get authentics for as low as $130
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Minnesota-Vikings-84-Randy-Moss-AUTHENTIC-Jersey_W0QQitemZ250410804231QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_ SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item250410804231&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3 A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
    Wow 130 for a jersey that is over 5 years old? Authentic or not that seems high. Half of that, I could see, but not 130

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Welcome to the site my friend.

    Do you live in MN?
    If so there is probably a sports store in your town that has stuff like that or can get if for you.

    I live out of state and order from several sites.........
    Just google and you will find them.....I.e

    http://www.nflshop.com/sm-nfl-equipm...i-2252566.html
    FYI - the NFL Shop will NOT let you make a customized Vikings Randy Moss jersey now or ever.
    They DO NOT allow you to make jerseys with the Name and Number combination of a current or prior player.

    Example:
    if your name just happens to be Smith and you want a #26 Vikings jersey, you're shit outta luck.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    "lpspartan" wrote:
    Hey, I've been a Vikes fan for a while now and I decided to join this website.
    Does anyone know where I can buy a Randy Moss Vikings jersey from.
    He's my favorite player and I would love to have his jersey from when he was on the Vikings.
    It doesn't have to be one that was made when he was actually on the team, just a Vikings jersey with his name and number 84.
    Valkommen and SKOL!

    Do yourself a favor.
    Out there now you can buy #10 Fran Tarkenton jerseys as part of the Reebok throwback collection.
    He's a Hall-of-Famer and never quit on the Vikings in an NFC Championship game.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    What size are you looking for? I've got one and I never wear it.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Randy Moss Jersey

    Welcome to the site, post well and post often.
    You'll have to check out the official randy moss thread, some interesting stuff, most people around here are not fans of Randy Moss. I think at one point more PPO'ers wanted Favre than wanted Moss back. wtf?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Randy "LOST" jersey on ebay
    By vikesoto in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 04:58 PM
  2. RANDY MOSS!!
    By mnrockstar in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 05:06 AM
  3. Randy Moss
    By Vikings_Fan84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 07:25 PM
  4. Randy Moss
    By vikez06 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. Randy Moss
    By wv__viking__fan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 05:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •