Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random Purple

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Random Purple

Welcome to the board - you'll always find something interesting here to keep you in touch with the purple !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

vikesfan353 is offline Starter

Welcome and skol! I feel your pain being in patriot and giant land!! Lucky for me theres a sports bar near by that lets me tune in the vikes on 1 TV!!!!But I make up for the masses of fans I'm missing by being the loudest one in the bar!!!!
    For every question an answer! For every answer a why?

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"vikesfan353" wrote:
    Welcome and skol! I feel your pain being in patriot and giant land!! Lucky for me theres a sports bar near by that lets me tune in the vikes on 1 TV!!!!But I make up for the masses of fans I'm missing by being the loudest one in the bar!!!!
    That was me at BW-3's for the last 3 years, and at a bar called Ritchie's Tavern in Columbus, OH for the last 2 years before that. You should get DirecTV and get the Sunday ticket, well worth it.

Ritchie's in Columbus was by far the best sports bar I've ever been to on Sunday. They were rather small, but they had 2 big screen TV's (1-Bengals, 1-Browns), and I believe 8 other TV's. They had enough receivers to where they actually had 8 different games on. They also had 32 oz. drafts of Bud, Bud Lt, and one other (I forget what, though) for $2, yes $2. Then, every Sunday they grilled out, I could be 10 degrees and they grilled out, they had wings, brats, hot dogs, burgers, doritos, popcorn, chips, everything FOR FREE!!. I used to take $10 w/ me on Sunday and I could sit there for 4 hours watching football, eating, and drinking. And I left with a full stomach. They'd even be nice and give you sound on your game from time to time, depending on what TV you're watching on, and what other games were on. Man, I miss that place.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Thanks for your commiseration and the welcomes! The only "Sports Bar" in this armpit opens at 4:30 PM....and you can take from there. I moved here from Northern NM ~1 year ago and there were several to choose from so I wasn't "Purple Deprived". So unless I'm willing to drive to Albuquerque for ~ 1 hr...and I might get that desperate...I'm stuck. 'Nuff with the whines! Should be interesting to see if the Vikes are able to conjure up an O-line this weekend eh!

DP
    Randomness: Exhibiting faith in Purple Chaos Theory!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DesertPurple" wrote:
    Thanks for your commiseration and the welcomes! The only "Sports Bar" in this armpit opens at 4:30 PM....and you can take from there. I moved here from Northern NM ~1 year ago and there were several to choose from so I wasn't "Purple Deprived". So unless I'm willing to drive to Albuquerque for ~ 1 hr...and I might get that desperate...I'm stuck. 'Nuff with the whines! Should be interesting to see if the Vikes are able to conjure up an O-line this weekend eh!

DP
    Hmmmm....

NM is exact opposite of MN...
    It's almost like you are in Bizarro Minnesota...no sports teams and all that...

Sorry to hear that you have to deal with all those bandwagon Cowgirl fans...I have to deal with an inordinate amount of them here in the DC area...and they are the 'Skins rivals! Just goes to show that most Cowgirl fans stretch the boundaries of obnoxiousness!

Welcome aboard, DP!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12