Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Raider fan rooting for the Vikings

"Mike" wrote:
    It's no longer a team that plays awful in Oakland, it's a complete disregard for playing professional football. Why should anyone be forced to support that due to some misplaced loyalty for what once was? Al Davis was a genius, a man who is one of the architects for the modern game we all know and love. Unfortunately, these days he's more interested in imposing his own random, willful impulses on those around him than winning football games. If it was about football in Al's mind, it would translate to the field. Instead, you have the worst won-loss record in professional sports over the last 6 years and no end in sight. He's fired players, coaches, GMs, executives, and nothing has changed, simply because Davis is no longer the man he was and won't admit it and step aside. Blind loyalty to that is just plain crazy, if you ask me...
    That right there was one hell of a post.

Just bumped you up a couple of columns on the ole spreadsheet my friend.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re: Raider fan rooting for the Vikings

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Mike" wrote:
    It's no longer a team that plays awful in Oakland, it's a complete disregard for playing professional football. Why should anyone be forced to support that due to some misplaced loyalty for what once was? Al Davis was a genius, a man who is one of the architects for the modern game we all know and love. Unfortunately, these days he's more interested in imposing his own random, willful impulses on those around him than winning football games. If it was about football in Al's mind, it would translate to the field. Instead, you have the worst won-loss record in professional sports over the last 6 years and no end in sight. He's fired players, coaches, GMs, executives, and nothing has changed, simply because Davis is no longer the man he was and won't admit it and step aside. Blind loyalty to that is just plain crazy, if you ask me...
    That right there was one hell of a post.

Just bumped you up a couple of columns on the ole spreadsheet My Farvish Friend.

Thank you. Is it Sunday the 14th yet?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234