Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    CHAMPION316 is offline Waterboy

Raider fan rooting for the Vikings

Hey everyone! I want to start off by saying thanks for accepting me to the site and that I'm not here to speak against your team but to admire them. Look I've been a raider fan since they went to the superbowl to play Tampa Bay, its been a bad 6yrs going to 7. I'm pretty much kind of used to loosing at this point and things wont change unless Al Davis himself changes or for that part move on.

With that said I've always admired Brett Farve and really hope he gets his wish on winning the superbowl this year. I been reading post on this site before and after games and really hope you guys go all the way if I'm not rooting for my team in the playoffs (which their not going to make by all means) I will be rooting for you guys this year.

Thanks again and go VIKINGS!!!
    Raider fan at heart through the good or bad. But I'm loving the 09-10 Vikings especially because I want Brett Farve to get one more superbowl.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Raider fan rooting for the Vikings

Welcome

CHAMPION316 is offline Waterboy

"marstc09" wrote:
    Welcome
    Thanks man I'm at school have to head to class in a bit I'll put a sig up later and socialize with some of you, great win yesterday.
    Raider fan at heart through the good or bad. But I'm loving the 09-10 Vikings especially because I want Brett Farve to get one more superbowl.

"CHAMPION316" wrote:
    Hey everyone! I want to start off by saying thanks for accepting me to the site and that I'm not here to speak against your team but to admire them. Look I've been a raider fan since they went to the superbowl to play Tampa Bay, its been a bad 6yrs going to 7. I'm pretty much kind of used to loosing at this point and things wont change unless Al Davis himself changes or for that part move on.

With that said I've always admired Brett Farve and really hope he gets his wish on winning the superbowl this year. I been reading post on this site before and after games and really hope you guys go all the way if I'm not rooting for my team in the playoffs (which their not going to make by all means) I will be rooting for you guys this year.

Thanks for the support buddy, and you're welcome anytime. It's nice to have different points of view from different teams. We all have one thing in common, the love of the game and play makers. There is no borders when it comes to that...there are a few exceptions though...
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Thanks and welcome to the site. I hate to say it but the only way you guys are going to improve is to remove the stranglehold Al Davis has on your team's throat.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

All are welcome here on PPO. Enjoy the site.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome bra!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"CHAMPION316" wrote:

Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Welcome to the site!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Thanks and welcome to the site. I hate to say it but the only way you guys are going to improve is to remove the stranglehold Al Davis has on your team's throat.
    and stop Coach Cable from beating his staff. and wives.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast