Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: quick hello

  1. #1
    damoonz's Avatar
    damoonz is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3

    quick hello

    names David
    i've been a vikings fan all my life-- through the good years(4 nfc championships) and the bad (les stoeckel). lets hope this season is one of the good ones--only better. oh, and i am lad moss is gone. i loved his talent, but i think it was time to make the move for a number of reasons.

  2. #2
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: quick hello

    Welcome Damoonz!

    You said the word......Les......oh I said it!!!

    Make it stop mommy!!!!

    Post often.

    6-KINGS

  3. #3
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: quick hello

    Hey! welcome to the site!
    Ready for TC? we get to kind of see if the Moss trade will have paid off...

  4. #4
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: quick hello

    Welcome, damoonz. Glad to hear you're an old-timer like me - we need more of them here!

    And I can't believe you mentioned the one name that's, like, cursed around here... LOL!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: quick hello

    Welcome and Skol!

    Hopefully we can forget those woeful years with a Lombardi this year!


  6. #6
    JoeKappFan is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2

    Re: quick hello

    Where can you get those can covers or labels, the purple passion Victory Brew???????

  7. #7
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: quick hello

    "joekapfan" wrote:
    Where can you get those can covers or labels, the purple passion Victory Brew???????
    There is a local company here that makes the cans for me. Since it is highly decorative, the costs per unit are a lot higher than other cans.

    I brew my own beer. On average I make about 200 cans of beer a week. Thats if I do not have anything else going on.

    Drinking all that beer is a very hard thing to do. So, I just hand out free beer to all of the new members here that request one.

  8. #8
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: quick hello

    "damoonz" wrote:
    names David
    i've been a vikings fan all my life-- through the good years(4 nfc championships) and the bad (les stoeckel). lets hope this season is one of the good ones--only better. oh, and i am lad moss is gone. i loved his talent, but i think it was time to make the move for a number of reasons.
    Hey mods, think we can lock RandyMoss8404 out of this thread? lol j/k

    Welcome aboard! I'm with you, I hope this season goes above and beyond those NFC Championship seasons.

  9. #9
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: quick hello

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "joekapfan" wrote:
    Where can you get those can covers or labels, the purple passion Victory Brew???????
    There is a local company here that makes the cans for me. Since it is highly decorative, the costs per unit are a lot higher than other cans.

    I brew my own beer. On average I make about 200 cans of beer a week. Thats if I do not have anything else going on.

    Drinking all that beer is a very hard thing to do. So, I just hand out free beer to all of the new members here that request one.

    Ok, you got me ultra, do you really brew your own beer and put it in those cans? I should know better!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: quick hello

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "joekapfan" wrote:
    Where can you get those can covers or labels, the purple passion Victory Brew???????
    There is a local company here that makes the cans for me. Since it is highly decorative, the costs per unit are a lot higher than other cans.

    I brew my own beer. On average I make about 200 cans of beer a week. Thats if I do not have anything else going on.

    Drinking all that beer is a very hard thing to do. So, I just hand out free beer to all of the new members here that request one.

    Ok, you got me ultra, do you really brew your own beer and put it in those cans? I should know better!!
    No...but I did just sleep at a Holiday Inn Express!

    Hehee!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quick ?
    By gabe_menendez in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 06:16 PM
  2. Quick Question
    By TheViking88 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:25 AM
  3. Quick Question...
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 03:02 PM
  4. Look at this quick!
    By FedjeViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 10:11 AM
  5. Quick, i need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By YogidAbEAR in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 05:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •