Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Question

Welcome aboard JTSnow. BTW, is your name have reference to the Baseball Player?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Question

yea
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

Question

i play 1st base for a 15-16 team and my initials are JT, so i thought it would be called JT Snow
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Question

What's your story on the Vikes? (It's always interesting to see why folks from other parts of the country follow the best team and post on the best board on the net!! :wink: )

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Question

when i was 8 years old i went to some store that sold shirts and i saw a vikings shirt and i thought it was really cool so i got the shirt and made the vikes my faviorte team. some of my family members and friends think that is a dum reason to like a team, but ever since then i have been a huge viking fan, and my grandad and uncle think i'm a big trader cuz i don't like any of the home teams, in every sport i like the minnesota team besides basball cuz i like the yankees, i did try to make the twins my faviorte but that was too hard.

Question

"JTSnow" wrote:
    when i was 8 years old i went to some store that sold shirts and i saw a vikings shirt and i thought it was really cool so i got the shirt and made the vikes my faviorte team. some of my family members and friends think that is a dum reason to like a team, but ever since then i have been a huge viking fan, and my grandad and uncle think i'm a big trader cuz i don't like any of the home teams, in every sport i like the minnesota team besides basball cuz i like the yankees, i did try to make the twins my faviorte but that was too hard.
    All right, JT!!! I am a Vikings/Yankees fan too! Too bad that Red doesn't spend money on his team like Steinbrenner does...we would already have at least one SB title and maybe more!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Question

"Anonymous" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:
    All right, JT!!! I am a Vikings/Yankees fan too! Too bad that Red doesn't spend money on his team like Steinbrenner does...we would already have at least one SB title and maybe more!!!
    OOPS!!!

BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Question

very true, and its cool that we both like the vikings and yankees, and it would be awsome is red did spend the $$$$$ like steinbrenner, man woulden't the vikes be a good team.

Question

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Oh, I forgot
    thanks for the beer

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Question

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You have come to the right place. First of all, welcome to the site!

Signature: find a photo you like on the web, right click the photo and choose properties. Highlight the Address [URL]. Make sure you get the entire URL. Then go to your profile and copy this between these tags:
    [img][/img]. I am assuming you know how to copy/paste?
    Thats all there is to it. It should look something like this:
    [img]the url you pasted[/img]

ultra

Hey Ultra, thanks I didn't know how to do that either and now I got a cool pic!! :salute:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast