Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    PlanoViking is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13

    PlanoViking is here!!

    left Ortonville Minnesota in '82
    Vikings, Twins and Gophers BB.

    Hate Packers
    Love the soap opera that is the Dallas Cowboys
    married with 4 kids 2-girls 2-boys,
    pretty much just golf now
    work as an IT consultant

    Live in Plano Texas, let me know if you have friends/relatives nearby
    "Dr. Marvin you genius. Your death therapy cured me you genius!"

  2. #2
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    Welcome to PP.O

    Skål

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    welcome to the site

    SKOL!!

  4. #4
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    "PlanoViking" wrote:
    Live in Plano Texas, let me know if you have friends/relatives nearby
    My wife lived in Lewisville, the Inlaws live in Denton.

    Welcome to the site.. cheer those Packer on this weekend.

  5. #5
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,889

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    Welcome PlanoViking.
    I spent 4 years in Plano before moving to Austin in '96.

    IT consultant, play golf every day.
    Seems like a pretty good gig.


  6. #6
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    "tastywaves" wrote:
    Welcome PlanoViking.
    I spent 4 years in Plano before moving to Austin in '96.

    IT consultant, play golf every day.
    Seems like a pretty good gig.

    You live in Austin??
    [s]I moved out of there in 98, moved back for a brief stint in 03-04, and am now in Baton Rouge.[/s]

    Wait, you probably mean Austin, TX.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    Welcome my newest purple friend.

    Post well and Often.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    Nice avatar .Is a real photo?

    Welcome .hope to see you on the board.
    El underdog.

  9. #9
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    Welcome --
    I like reading your blogs on your site.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  10. #10
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,889

    Re: PlanoViking is here!!

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    Welcome PlanoViking.
    I spent 4 years in Plano before moving to Austin in '96.

    IT consultant, play golf every day.
    Seems like a pretty good gig.

    You live in Austin??
    [s]I moved out of there in 98, moved back for a brief stint in 03-04, and am now in Baton Rouge.[/s]

    Wait, you probably mean Austin, TX.
    Yes, Austin, TX.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •