Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PackOne is offline Rookie

PackOne has Arrived

Enter PackOne, die hard Packer fan. Winner of the Brett Award for Biggest Devil's Advocate. All I will advocate for now, is encouraging you all to get some yard work done until the first round is over. You already spent your pick on a fast guy who likes to get hammered. Nice one.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: PackOne has Arrived

Way to step into the forumn and take a few pokes my friend.

Post well and post often.

On a side note, stop in later today when they get the live chat room going.
    Its a blast.
    You will have fun in there as a PUKER fan.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

davike is offline Team Alumni

Welcome to the site. Mars will be so pleased to see you.

You already spent your pick on a fast guy who likes to get hammered. Nice one.
    Keep telling yourself that little buddy. Whatever makes you feel better. You will probably be praying that he does slip up, after 2 years (I believe) of being alcohol free, after he puts Rodgers on his ass a few times.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

He will have plenty of opportunities with your offense off the field so much.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to PP.O

Have fun here, even if you wear the Green

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

A guy who used to get hammered.
    You would think that you understand that since you guys snatched up Koren Robinson after he fell off the wagon (again) and got suspended (again).
    Allen was suspended once, got it shortened to two game instead of four, and has manned up to his mistakes.
    More than can be said for KoRo...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Welcome to the site PackOne.
    I look forward to talking smack after the Vikings win at Lambeau on Sept. 8th.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"PackOne" wrote:
    We were ranked 13th overall and 15 points per a game. Statistically we really weren't the "horrible" offense you think we had. You played a Brooks Bollinger run offense for Gods sake. We had the #1 rush offense. And a very crappy pass offense
    :'( The offense still did better then what was expected of them last year. With the addition of Berrian, the growth of Jackson and Rice, our pass game should improve and give us an offense that isn't so lopsided.

Here is where you say Berrian isn't anything. Here is where I say, he doesn't need to be a great WR for us, he doesn't even need to be a 1000 yard WR for us. His job is just to boost our pass game enough so we don't have 8-9 guys at the line. Whatever numbers he must put up to do that. We are a run first team. He will help open up the running lanes for Taylor and AD. So whether you want to admit it or not, we should be a much better offense last year. An offense who is not so one sided.

Btw he will help Rice and Wade put up better numbers as well.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler

Welcome to the site, PackOne

Q- what's green, lies in the middle of Lambeau field, and football players walk all over?

A - Aaron Rogers (Play after play after play)

"davike" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    We were ranked 13th overall and 15 points per a game. Statistically we really weren't the "horrible" offense you think we had. You played a Brooks Bollinger run offense for Gods sake. We had the #1 rush offense. And a very crappy pass offense
    :'( The offense still did better then what was expected of them last year. With the addition of Berrian, the growth of Jackson and Rice, our pass game should improve and give us an offense that isn't so lopsided.

Here is where you say Berrian isn't anything. Here is where I say, he doesn't need to be a great WR for us, he doesn't even need to be a 1000 yard WR for us. His job is just to boost our pass game enough so we don't have 8-9 guys at the line. Whatever numbers he must put up to do that. We are a run first team. He will help open up the running lanes for Taylor and AD. So whether you want to admit it or not, we should be a much better offense last year. An offense who is not so one sided.

Btw he will help Rice and Wade put up better numbers as well.
    To address your wide outs I think a Packer fan put it best in his response to a Viking fan. Transcript below.

"BangTheDrum" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    I agree with Zeus to a point. The Packers, did fail last year.
    However, at least we had the chance to fail.
    You all just sat home and wept.
    I didn't cry over last year - even though the last couple games were kinda crappy.

I looked at my team and decided they were heading in the right direction and looked forward to their off-season.

And the Vikings have:

* Signed a strong coverage S (Madieu Williams) to replace the arm-tackling whiffer, Dwight Smith

* Signed a top-notch WR (Bernard Berrien) - that he comes from a division rival is that much sweeter

* Signed a top-notch blocking FB (Thomas Tapeh) to replace the great, but aging, Tony Richardson

* Traded away Troy "Hands of Sand" Williamson

* Traded for - and signed long-term - one of the top 5 DEs in the league

That's all good stuff.

I can see why you'd be bitter, tho, this off-season, since the Packers have:

* Seen their HoF QB retire

* And pretty much done nothing else

Hopefully, tomorrow the Packers can draft another guy that no one's ever heard of like last year, because that's really inspiring to the fan base!

=Z=
    Multiple problems with this post...
    1) Williams is very injury prone I believe, 6 picks in three years on a horrendous Bengals defense...
    2) If you cant spell his name, he's not a top-notch WR
    3) He's a fullback... not a game changer, relax
    4) Doesnt matter who's at wide out, you have no quarterback
    5) Sweet D-Line, I'll give you that (if Allen doesnt get arrested)... Defense still isnt that good with that secondary
    6) Thompson is close to a genius... Harrell was a top 5-10 guy before a bicep injury... you just wait and see about him

Most importantly... the Vikings still suck wang

peace

=BTD=
    EDIT: A thanks to all for the welcome. I look forward to the future.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast