I agree with Zeus to a point. The Packers, did fail last year.
However, at least we had the chance to fail.
You all just sat home and wept.
I didn't cry over last year - even though the last couple games were kinda crappy.
I looked at my team and decided they were heading in the right direction and looked forward to their off-season.
And the Vikings have:
* Signed a strong coverage S (Madieu Williams) to replace the arm-tackling whiffer, Dwight Smith
* Signed a top-notch WR (Bernard Berrien) - that he comes from a division rival is that much sweeter
* Signed a top-notch blocking FB (Thomas Tapeh) to replace the great, but aging, Tony Richardson
* Traded away Troy "Hands of Sand" Williamson
* Traded for - and signed long-term - one of the top 5 DEs in the league
That's all good stuff.
I can see why you'd be bitter, tho, this off-season, since the Packers have:
* Seen their HoF QB retire
* And pretty much done nothing else
Hopefully, tomorrow the Packers can draft another guy that no one's ever heard of like last year, because that's really inspiring to the fan base!