Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a ok

a ok

POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

i have been a long time viks fan. ever since i was a young lad. but i have been a short time visiter of the website. i have read many posts some i disagree with and many more i fully agree with.

The first thing that i would like to coment on is webby and the other mods such as ultra and some of the others. They have done an amazing job keeping this site the best place for vikings fans to share their opinions and coments.

the second thing is this offseason and what the new coaching staff and front office has done. i have never been more exicted to be a hardcore viks fan. we have a great deffense supported by good db's a solid front four and a linebacking crew that has limitless potential. followed up with a strong core of veterans on offense and hopefull some break out young guys. GOOD WORK CHILDRESS.

and the last thing i have to say. god i hate the packers. when will favre retire? he can't make it anymore. All of his winning seasons he has had great supporting people. than last year he had no one. look what happend he fell apart. when the packers were dependent on him to win games he fell apart. 29 picks last year and god only know how many this year. and what aobut thier colors? have you ever left cheese out for a long time? it turns yellow and green. Think about it.

well i hope you liked my first post. i look forward to reading what you have to say and posting my opinions.

Oh yeah
    GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aceclown is offline Coach

Re: a ok

Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser. Pow! Right in the kisser.

Chuch.

scharles is offline Rookie

"drunk_viks_fan52" wrote:
    The first thing that i would like to coment on is webby and the other mods such as ultra and some of the others. They have done an amazing job keeping this site the best place for vikings fans to share their opinions and coments.
    I agree, I really enjoy how this site is run. I'm a Packer fan and can honestly say that you guys are very respectable, to a certain point. I know that I'm going to get some lip for being a Packer fan, but you guys keep it reasonable.

This isn't my attempt to make you guys angry, I just wanted to say thanks.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Nice intro!

Welcome to the site!

Skol!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"drunk_viks_fan52" wrote:
    POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

Oh yeah
    GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

Yea this site is sweet

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site! Now go sober up!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

drunk_viks_fan52 , Welcome aboard & SKOl ! you weren't the fan who drilled the ref in the head with a bottle during the Dallas playoff game, were you ? lmao

Prophet Guest

Welcome. Have fun and post often.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome aboard!!! Good to have ANY long time Vikes fan here...drunk or sober!!! :lol:

Stick around...it will get even better...once our team starts rockin' the rest of the NFL with Childress in charge!!!

I see that you are like most of the rest of the guys here...BJ is one of your favorites! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast