Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Oh, you you guys are going to LOVE me

"dfosterf" wrote:
    I live in Pennsylvania, but am a 48 year (puker?) Packer fan.
    Last year on my ?home? forum, we got a guy that swore he would hang tough as a (mini-scrotum bi-queen?) Vikes fan.
    Not to rehash, but he went bye-bye.
    So, in a spirit of fairness, my intent is to subject myself to the full wrath of "the enemy", specifically, YOU.
    Now, in the same spirit of fairness, I would just like to point out that things are not exactly going my way these days, in case you might not have noticed.
    I will make every attempt to expose myself to your ridicule and gloating should things turn out as many prognosticators think they will.
    I own no sheep, nor aspire to the aquisition of any, either figuratively or literally FYI.
    Now, on to the friendly (okIalreadyknowyouhatemyguts) discussion.
    I only ask I not be instantly accused of being a troll or whatever, because, let's face it, I'm not exactly in a position of strength regarding the future of my team versus yours.
    Welcome to the board, I don't hate the Pacs so we will have no issues.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Welcome to PP.O, dfosterf!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Hello & welcome to the boards dfosterf, it ain't where you're from, it's where you're at!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Welcome to the site my newest Puke Green and Yellow friend.

Post well and often.

To tell the truth, and I know its hard to believe, we actually have a couple of PUKER Posters on here who can talk a bit of football.

Follow in thier path and I am sure you will find the place enjoyable.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dfosterf is offline Coach

Ya, this is going to be good.
    I do intend to give you a perspective that is by no means universal in the Packer Nation, but is, IMHO, quite prevalent.
    Thanks Marrdro, scottishvike, singersp,kevincox, marstco09 (I think :), gregair13, erik5032 (never saw that brew before), Mr-holland,uh, v4l- (that's ok, some of us are a little slow on the uptake), and i bleed purple.
    I have lurked here on and off for over a year, have laughed at the wit in many of the jokes, signatures, pics, etc.
    You are a lively bunch, I must say.
    In what is arguably my darkest hour in many, many years, I would just like to extend a most cordial invitation to all of you to see the error in your ways and come join me in the hour of need to become fans of the true "America's Team", the vaunted, most-storied, Green Bay Pukers! (watches as lead balloon passes beneath his feet).
    OK, well, a compliment then-
    To those of you (most of you) that stood by - whaddya call him- T JACK, as the whole concept of Lord Favre coming to your team was contemplated, I salute you--- even those amongst you that were motivated in loyalty by a pure hatred of Brett.
    Anyway, thanks again for the 99 and 44/100 pure warm welcome.
    I like it here already.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"dfosterf" wrote:
    I do intend to give you a perspective that is by no means universal in the Packer Nation, but is, IMHO, quite prevalent.
    Thanks Marrdro, scottishvike, singersp,kevincox, marstco09 (I think :), gregair13, erik5032 (never saw that brew before), Mr-holland,uh, v4l- (that's ok, some of us are a little slow on the uptake), and i bleed purple.
    I have lurked here on and off for over a year, have laughed at the wit in many of the jokes, signatures, pics, etc.
    In what is arguably my darkest hour in many, many years, I would just like to extend a most cordial invitation to all of you to see the error in your ways and come join me in the hour of need to become fans of the true "America's Team", the vaunted, most-storied, Green Bay Pukers! (watches as lead balloon passes beneath his feet).
    To those of you (most of you) that stood by - whaddya call him- T JACK, as the whole concept of Lord Favre coming to your team was contemplated, I salute you--- even those amongst you that were motivated in loyalty by a pure hatred of Brett.
    I like it here already.
    I can't think of anyone that has "Pure Hatred" for Lord Favreeeeee.
    Maybe a deep and burning sense of disdain but hate?
    Hate is such a bad bad bad word my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    I live in Pennsylvania, but am a 48 year (puker?) Packer fan.
    Last year on my ?home? forum, we got a guy that swore he would hang tough as a (mini-scrotum bi-queen?) Vikes fan.
    Not to rehash, but he went bye-bye.
    So, in a spirit of fairness, my intent is to subject myself to the full wrath of "the enemy", specifically, YOU.
    Now, in the same spirit of fairness, I would just like to point out that things are not exactly going my way these days, in case you might not have noticed.
    I will make every attempt to expose myself to your ridicule and gloating should things turn out as many prognosticators think they will.
    I own no sheep, nor aspire to the aquisition of any, either figuratively or literally FYI.
    Now, on to the friendly (okIalreadyknowyouhatemyguts) discussion.
    I only ask I not be instantly accused of being a troll or whatever, because, let's face it, I'm not exactly in a position of strength regarding the future of my team versus yours.
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    I like it here already.
    That's marstc09 to you!
    As much as I dislike that Packers out of any sports team, I welcome you.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to PP.O, and thank you for the intro.

We always welcome opposing fans here, even pucker ones. And you will not even be the only one around.

I look forward to banter with you in the future.

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"marstc09" wrote:
    [quote]
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    I like it here already.
    It is not that bad of a brew, it would be better if Utah had full strength beer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast