Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CT29 is offline Training Camp

Not New To The Site But Havent Been Here In A While So I Wanted To Reintroduce

I wanted to re introduce my self before the season starts for us. I have been out of the country for a while without internet so u know.
    Let me start off by introducing my self. I am a highschool student in Houston Texas. I my whole life have loved the vikings, its been rough though. Well this year its going to change i am positive we will be at least 8-8 this season and will make the playoffs. Its also hard because here in Houston i cant watch any vikings games i am not sure if i can and where to listen online to the games, does the local radio station stream online? If not i might get field pass this season.I am fed up with being the only vikings fan i know, there is not one here in the giant great state of Texas as far as i know besides me! I am going out tomarow to stock up on new Vikings stuff i have had a Moss jersey forever and its time for a new one, so i want to update any suggestions on who i should get? Well i am really happy to be on a site with great vikings fans like me. GO VIKINGS!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Not New To The Site But Havent Been Here In A While So I Wanted To Reintroduce

Welcome my newest purple friend.

Post well and often.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Not New To The Site But Havent Been Here In A While So I Wanted To Reintroduce

welcome. better get posting
    We're bringing purple back.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome back. Keep your head up high down there in Texas.

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

"CT29" wrote:
    I am going out tomarow to stock up on new Vikings stuff i have had a Moss jersey forever and its time for a new one, so i want to update any suggestions on who i should get?
    Welcome back!
    I suggest a Robert Smith jersey, he was a Viking his whole career and was classy.
    Plus he has a fresh last name.
    (My Wife and I are trying to bring back the word fresh because it's easier than learning the new terms.
    Feel free to tell all your Texas friends that saying "Fresh" is hella cool.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Hello again CT29, there are ways to watch the games online for free
    if you know where to look
    as for the jersey I would go for Peterson.

"scottishvike" wrote:
    UM HI... HELLO?! Its me... you know ColoradoViking.. stuck in Bronco country... Do tell my friend.
    Have I ever told you what an outstanding humanitarian I am?

CT29 is offline Training Camp

Re: Not New To The Site But Havent Been Here In A While So I Wanted To Reintrodu

"scottishvike" wrote:
    yea i know the ways but i have a mac and it doesnt work for mac so does the local station brodacast or steram through the internet?(i know alot of other teams do) Also yea for the jersey i might be going with peterson not sure. Any more suggestions?

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: Not New To The Site But Havent Been Here In A While So I Wanted To Reintrodu

"CT29" wrote:
    "scottishvike" wrote:
    yea i know the ways but i have a mac and it doesnt work for mac so does the local station brodacast or steram through the internet?(i know alot of other teams do) Also yea for the jersey i might be going with peterson not sure. Any more suggestions?
    I don't know about the local station I'm in the UK, how about a Sharper jersey?

Hi! How about a Herrera jersey? Suprise some people I like the guy. I wrote to him and he even sent back an autograph. Also try and start at least 10 topics in your first 12 posts. ;D Ya, I did that, Ya, i did it to myself. :'(
    Tuco the world.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast