Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    A2-D8's Avatar
    A2-D8 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    36

    No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    Hi all.
    New guy here.
    32 year old lifelong fan, born and raised in Mankato.
    I currently reside in Minneapolis.
    Married with no children.
    My greatest hope for the Vikes right now is a new stadium here in Minneapolis.
    I've been to over 40 Vikings games but my favorite was the SD game last year, could'nt have picked a better game to attend.
    "I don't believe it."

    "That is why you fail."

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    Welcome to the site A2-D8!
    Enjoyed reading your first post on the stadium issue.
    Stick around and post often, you'll be a great asset to the site.

    I think that San Diego was my favorite game too...although it's a close with a couple others.

    Welcome!

  3. #3
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    Welcome to PP.O

    Skål

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  4. #4
    seaniemck7's Avatar
    seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    Welcome! Post well, and post often.
    You will enjoy yourself around here.

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    Welcome and cheers!



    Don't be afraid to voice your opinion.

  6. #6
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Welcome to the site A2-D8!
    Enjoyed reading your first post on the stadium issue.
    Stick around and post often, you'll be a great asset to the site.

    I think that San Diego was my favorite game too...although it's a close with a couple others.

    Welcome!
    Yeah, I was in the living room screaming after AD popped off his 3rd long one and started doing the math in my head....

    Then about 3 mins later the TV showed how close he was....


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    "A2-D8" wrote:
    Hi all.
    New guy here.
    32 year old lifelong fan, born and raised in Mankato.
    I currently reside in Minneapolis.
    Married with no children.
    My greatest hope for the Vikes right now is a new stadium here in Minneapolis.
    I've been to over 40 Vikings games but my favorite was the SD game last year, could'nt have picked a better game to attend.
    Valkommen and SKOL!

    That was a great game - I still have my ticket stub!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    Welcome and Skol!

    That was one of the few games I have missed in the past few years.
    And Zeus likes to remind me of it too...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    A2-D8's Avatar
    A2-D8 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    36

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    If it makes you feel any better I missed the first TD run in the second half......I was too busy getting beer.
    But the rest was awesome, I lost my voice by the end of the game.
    "I don't believe it."

    "That is why you fail."

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: No one makes me bleed my own purple blood.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Welcome and Skol!

    That was one of the few games I have missed in the past few years.
    And Zeus likes to remind me of it too...
    BLV missed it, too.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz I bleed purple on the D.Culpepper 11 G!!!
    By El Vikingo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:12 AM
  2. Welcome Purple Blood
    By Webby in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 03:36 PM
  3. Hey Purple Blood Brothers
    By Bleedin Purple in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 10:02 AM
  4. I Bleed Purple Blood
    By Vikefan79 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 04:56 AM
  5. PURPLE BLOOD....
    By bono in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 08:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •