Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    The Green Ninja is offline Training Camp

Re:No Beer? Vikings always promise but don't deliver!

Eh, so he did. But at this moment in time I don't care about that. All I can see is 1 Super Bowl from Favre for the pack and at the moment 0 for the Viqueens. Also 0 for the Dikeings... ever. They don't base championships off of regular season games. It should be fun to see what happens. If Favre doesn't choke I'll be surprised.

And to Rockmolder, yes some of these fans may not respect me because they claim to scholars of a stupid team. But I don't care if they respect me or not, I really don't. That's the fun of it.
    XD
    2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS, NEW YORK YANKEES!!!
    "...to resort to the classic lame duck defense of Super Bowl trophies." - Formo
    Only a Vikings fan would think they're pretty lame, huh? ;-)

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

The Green Ninja wrote:
    Eh, so he did. But at this moment in time I don't care about that. All I can see is 1 Super Bowl from Favre for the pack and at the moment 0 for the Viqueens. Also 0 for the Dikeings... ever. They don't base championships off of regular season games. It should be fun to see what happens. If Favre doesn't choke I'll be surprised.

And to Rockmolder, yes some of these fans may not respect me because they claim to scholars of a stupid team. But I don't care if they respect me or not, I really don't. That's the fun of it.
    XD
    People don't like you because you:

1) Are arrogant
    2) Act like a 12-year-old
    3) Do not appear to have any actual football knowledge and revert to the grab bag of "my team is better than your team" excuses to appear intelligent.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

The Green Ninja is offline Training Camp

ThorSPL wrote:
    The Green Ninja wrote:

XD
    People don't like you because you:

1) Are arrogant
    2) Act like a 12-year-old
    3) Do not appear to have any actual football knowledge and revert to the grab bag of "my team is better than your team" excuses to appear intelligent.
    The sarcasm just flies over your head, huh? Oh well. Time will show you it .
    2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS, NEW YORK YANKEES!!!
    "...to resort to the classic lame duck defense of Super Bowl trophies." - Formo
    Only a Vikings fan would think they're pretty lame, huh? ;-)

TARKenton wrote:
    The Green Ninja wrote:

The bad part for you is that that was the Bears Passing Defense that was done against, so not much to be excited about there.
    The good part is, look at what Minnesota Vikings Hall of Fame Quarterback Brett Favre did to the packqweers "vaunted" pass defense.

7tds, 0 picks, 2 wins, lotsa frustration for sheep flooper fans.
    At that time, our pass defense really wasn't that vaunted. Same goes for our entire defense.

Our pass defense is still 'only' ranked 10th, while our rushing defense is ranked 1st.

The rank you held for all these years.

That really didn't sting that much, did it?

Same goes for this Brett Favre thing. I don't know why every single Vikes fan wants to throw this at us. In contrary to popular believe, not every single Packers fan is registered at BrettFavre.com. In reality, those buttlickers annoy the hell out of us, as much as they do for you.

And besides that, we have Rodgers. At this point, I'd rather have Rodgers on my team than Favre.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

The Green Ninja wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    It feels great to have Favre. He is having his best season ever. Just needed to play for a real team. Did you just see his QB rating for the Bears game? Must not have. It is not Favre causing this slide. Favre is signed for another year. Get your facts straight before you talk trash. TJ is a FA.
    The bad part for you is that that was the Bears Passing Defense that was done against, so not much to be excited about there.

And yes, Packers and Yankees fan :cheer: . It feels nice to know your two favorite teams will win their championships, huh? .
    The Championship was over a decade ago. You are boring me. Do you have any new material? I have some. We kicked your ass twice this year. Back to back Division champs. #2 seed in the NFC. Are you still talking?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Rockmolder wrote:
    TARKenton wrote:
    The Green Ninja wrote:

The good part is, look at what Minnesota Vikings Hall of Fame Quarterback Brett Favre did to the packqweers "vaunted" pass defense.

At that time, our pass defense really wasn't that vaunted. Same goes for our entire defense.

Our pass defense is still 'only' ranked 10th, while our rushing defense is ranked 1st.

Same goes for this Brett Favre thing. I don't know why every single Vikes fan wants to throw this at us. In contrary to popular believe, not every single Packers fan is registered at BrettFavre.com. In reality, those buttlickers annoy the hell out of us, as much as they do for you.

And besides that, we have Rodgers. At this point, I'd rather have Rodgers on my team than Favre.
    Do you still have you Favre jersey?

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    TARKenton wrote:
    The Green Ninja wrote:

Do you still have you Favre jersey?
    Never had one.

Been a real fan for just 1.5 years now. I just act like I know a lot.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Rockmolder wrote:
    I will stick with the QB with playoff experience and who lead the team to a 5th ranked offense.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

The Green Ninja wrote:
    Yes, the dikes won the division. Whoop-de-de. The sad thing is, though, when you start to collapse near the postseason, all that doesn't matter. How does it feel now to have Favre, huh? Yeah, he's good in the beginning, you're ready to pronounce him king, but when it hits the postseason get ready B) . When the dikes loose the wildcard round, just think. No QB for next year. No hope. Just... Tavaris Jackson... :side:

So you were saying something about collapses.....

Nice defense today loser.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Damn Ninja was right all along...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast