Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    The Green Ninja is offline Training Camp

No Beer? Vikings always promise but don't deliver!

Hello gutter bums! Yes, you're in view of a real NFL fan of a real NFL team. Don't be in shock, it will be ok. You've never seen class before. Where to begin? I come from a Packers forum (which will be disclosed because I don't want a rampant spread of tight purple pant wearers in there!) which has very good, stimulating conversations. Yet you have this guy "Formo" and "vikesrule" coming in and making everyone dumb! Oh well. Lucky you guys I'm here to fix that. I'm certain that Rockmolder and friends have done good trying to teach but that must be hard. For those who learn, a cheesehead to wear, but for those who don't, a trip to the L.A. ghettos! Oh well. I'm also a fan of the 27-Time World Champions New York Yankees, thanks Twins for the newest one!

In closing, I'm sorry you all are Viking fans. :lol:
    2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS, NEW YORK YANKEES!!!
    "...to resort to the classic lame duck defense of Super Bowl trophies." - Formo
    Only a Vikings fan would think they're pretty lame, huh? ;-)

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re: No Beer? Vikings always promise but don't deliver!

No beer for you!
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter

Re: No Beer? Vikings always promise but don't deliver!

How old are you? You seem like a douchebag.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:No Beer? Vikings always promise but don't deliver!

The Green Ninja wrote:
    Hello gutter bums! Yes, you're in view of a real NFL fan of a real NFL team. Don't be in shock, it will be ok. You've never seen class before. Where to begin? I come from a Packers forum (which will be disclosed because I don't want a rampant spread of tight purple pant wearers in there!) which has very good, stimulating conversations. Yet you have this guy "Formo" and "vikesrule" coming in and making everyone dumb! Oh well. Lucky you guys I'm here to fix that. I'm certain that Rockmolder and friends have done good trying to teach but that must be hard. For those who learn, a cheesehead to wear, but for those who don't, a trip to the L.A. ghettos! Oh well. I'm also a fan of the 27-Time World Champions New York Yankees, thanks Twins for the newest one!

Don't ya just love how they come out of the woodwork now that they are sure thier team is gonna get to the second season.

I know the site you speak of and it is just like all the others. A select few who know something and a bunch of yutz's who speak ESPN football.

On a side note, why do you think your PUKER buddies come here. To get away from Chuckleheads like you.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

You are probably from packershome.com. Don't worry nobody will go over to the second rate site. Just like the Vikings this year, this site is superior. By the way didn't we win the division again? Didn't we beat you twice this year? Can you say sweep?

You are already labeled a douchebag. Congrats.

Pukers......Peckers......Packqueers....Sheepfucker s....its all the same.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re:No Beer? Vikings always promise but don't deliv

Are we going to have to put up with that garbage green writing on every post? Good thing the packers are terrible garbage.

Welcome anyways I guess.
    We're bringing purple back.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

The Green Ninja wrote:
    [color=#008000]Hello gutter bums! Yes, you're in view of a real NFL fan of a real NFL team.
    If by "real" you mean beaten TWICE. Then yes. You are very real.
    I'm sorry you all are Viking fans. :lol:
    Yes, you're probably very sorry that we dominated and beat your team TWICE this season.

I don't get it, where's the foundation of your trash talking?
    Who beat your're team... TWICE? (God, I love saying that)
    Who has a better winning record?

Lol it's funny when packer fans try and put down the vikings or our fans....We BEAT you guys TWICE!!! And that was with your guys old "hero". Must hurt eh? Guess this is your way of lashing out. Whatever makes the pain feel better I guess.....

Better get back in your den, momma and brother need some lovin

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

The Green Ninja wrote:

I'm just glad that the peckers "delivered" ... two easy wins this year ... enough said on this topic ...

The Green Ninja is offline Training Camp

Yes, the dikes won the division. Whoop-de-de. The sad thing is, though, when you start to collapse near the postseason, all that doesn't matter. How does it feel now to have Favre, huh? Yeah, he's good in the beginning, you're ready to pronounce him king, but when it hits the postseason get ready B) . When the dikes loose the wildcard round, just think. No QB for next year. No hope. Just... Tavaris Jackson... :side:
    2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS, NEW YORK YANKEES!!!
    "...to resort to the classic lame duck defense of Super Bowl trophies." - Formo
    Only a Vikings fan would think they're pretty lame, huh? ;-)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast