Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Newguy from Greenville, SC

Oops here I have been a member for less than 24 hours and I have alredy broken the rules here. I didnt know that you were supposed to make your first post here. I saw a thread called "Where are you Vikes fans from?" and I thought that sounded like a perfect place to make my first post. So sorry, and here goes again. So as Tiger Woods once said.....

HELLO WORLD!!

I was born and raised in SD and have been a Vikes fan ever since I can remember. I have moved all over the country with my career Pittsburgh, Erie, PA; Bay Area of CA, Upstate NY, and finally here in Upstate SC (Greenville).

I have been lucky enough to see the Vikes play in MN (Met as a kid) and the Dome since I have returned after college (Ironically enough I also attended the Super Bowl in the Metrodome as I was living in Buffalo NY at that time and had Bills season tickets through my job so I got to take my Dad to the Superbowl, how cool is that to be able to do for your Pops!!!) I have seen the Vikes play in San Francisco, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo, Tampa, and Atlanta. This year I should see them play in Charlotte (and hopefully Atlanta again as well). And yes I wear my Vikings Jersey to all the games. I feel it my personal responsibility to give the home fans someone to focus their anger on. And fortunately I am big enough to even handle the Dog Pound in Cleveland and survive.

Again Hello to everyone, I am excited to be on PurplePride!!!!! I hope to learn all the cool tricks from everyone as we go forward.

Oh yeah and I hope no one will hold it against me, but I get told I look like Brett Farve all the time, which when I was single and visited GB for the Gus Macker BB Tournament in Iron Mountian and was trying to pick up chicks was pretty cool, but other than that as a Vikings fan kind of stinks.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Newguy from Greenville, SC

Welcome fellow Vikings Fan! Glad to have you aboard!

Yes, you do look like Favre! Wow!

Enjoy the cold one and enjoy PP.O!

Hey Ultra,

I just asked you a question on your the "Free Purple Beer" thread, but I will say again here, where can I get some of that beer, is it still available, or was it a limited edition thing?????

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Its a fake beer.

Welcome!!

"webmaster" wrote:
    Its a fake beer.

Welcome!!
    Well I thought the pictures looked doctored, but I thought maybe someone back that way made a commemorative can or somthing.

Darn it!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Fake? How dare you insult my beer!

:lol:

"Turboe" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    Its a fake beer.

Welcome!!
    Well I thought the pictures looked doctored, but I thought maybe someone back that way made a commemorative can or somthing.

Darn it!
    Yeah, how cool would that be if they were real?!

Welcome to the board Turboe, I think you'll enjoy it. By the way, I was trying to make it to the Atlanta game as well so maybe we could gather all the Vikes fans that are going and have a little sea of purple!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

"ADubya26 wrote:
    Welcome to the board Turboe, I think you'll enjoy it. By the way, I was trying to make it to the Atlanta game as well so maybe we could gather all the Vikes fans that are going and have a little sea of purple!
    That would be cool, as I said at this point I think I would probably be meeting my buddy from ATL who gets me my tickets at his giant Miller Light inflatable can. As time gets closer we can make more plans.

Where you located? The Swamp? Is that the one in FL?

"Turboe" wrote:
    "ADubya26 wrote:
    That would be cool, as I said at this point I think I would probably be meeting my buddy from ATL who gets me my tickets at his giant Miller Light inflatable can. As time gets closer we can make more plans.

Where you located? The Swamp? Is that the one in FL?
    Yeah, its all good. Yeah, Im living in Gainesville, FL and going to school at the University of Florida - the alma mater of our soon-to-be stud RB Ciatrick Fason!!

By the way, have you been able to see any of Troy Williamson's games on T.V. there in SC?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

By the way as a new guy, just wondering what are the different names/ranks you can achieve on here and what are the milestones as far as posts you need to attain them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast