Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

The newest registered user is ultrasboy

Ultra, any relation? Are you going to let him post in the Free Beer forum?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

He is only 8 years old. A very faithful fan for that age. All he does is sports, sports, and more sports! He just tried out for an 8 year old competitive travel team here. Theu were only taking 13 players, and he made it! I was very proud! I do not know whos genes he got (no smartallack jokes please) but he is very gifted athletically.

He watches ESPN every day. Watches the Vikes or any football, T-Wolves, and Twins. Even though he was not born in MN, he is growing up properly!

Anyways, he likes to look at the photos here (loves the avatars and sigs), the songs, and really likes the games. So, I signed him up. In a few years he will be posting with us. It also helps him become a little more PC savvy too.

We might have to make a "Free Kool Aid" Forum! :lol: I know there are plenty of minors here that may want some too!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

My boy's only two, and he's already a Vikings fan.

When I put his jersey or his Vikings sweatsuit on, he point to the Ragnar and says Viking.

I had him doing the touchdown signal up until about the beginning of this season, he just decided he didn't want to do it anymore. But, I still get one out of him occasionally.

For a while, when I'd wake him up out of his crib, the first word he'd say was football. Sometimes he still does. I think it's just whatever he sees first, Elmo, Spongebob, Football, Car, Da-Da.

His mom's a Steelers fan, which is terrible. Living where I do (you can probably relate Ultra), I hate the Steelers as much as I hate the Packers. She was born and raised in PA, though. But the rest of my family is pretty much Browns fans. I hope he remains a Viking fan. He loves to look at my Viking McFarlane's and SLU's. I can't wait until he's at the point where he can actually sit still for 3 hours and watch a game with me.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He is only 8 years old. A very faithful fan for that age. All he does is sports, sports, and more sports! He just tried out for an 8 year old competitive travel team here. Theu were only taking 13 players, and he made it! I was very proud! I do not know whos genes he got (no smartallack jokes please) but he is very gifted athletically.

He watches ESPN every day. Watches the Vikes or any football, T-Wolves, and Twins. Even though he was not born in MN, he is growing up properly!

Anyways, he likes to look at the photos here (loves the avatars and sigs), the songs, and really likes the games. So, I signed him up. In a few years he will be posting with us. It also helps him become a little more PC savvy too.

We might have to make a "Free Kool Aid" Forum! :lol: I know there are plenty of minors here that may want some too!
    Smart move Ultra - here's to him becoming a regular on here and probably the first father-son combo on the site - yet another first for PP.org !

Welcome ultrasboy :cheers:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

ultrasboy is offline Waterboy

Ok, this is dad (ultra) posting this. He wanted a pic in his avatar. I think he wanted somebody other than himself (but I like it).

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

That's awesome, Ultra!!!
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"ultrasboy" wrote:
    Ok, this is dad (ultra) posting this. He wanted a pic in his avatar. I think he wanted somebody other than himself (but I like it).
    SWEET !! Nice pic Ultrasboy. I bet you're better looking than your dad, LOL. Whose your favorite Viking?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Best aviatar on the sight!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Ultrasboy, you are a handsome young man! Better looking than your Dad!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Ultrasboy, you are a handsome young man! Better looking than your Dad!
    Hey now! This is me from 1996! 101st Airborne!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast