Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    Ultra, any relation? Are you going to let him post in the Free Beer forum?

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    He is only 8 years old. A very faithful fan for that age. All he does is sports, sports, and more sports! He just tried out for an 8 year old competitive travel team here. Theu were only taking 13 players, and he made it! I was very proud! I do not know whos genes he got (no smartallack jokes please) but he is very gifted athletically.

    He watches ESPN every day. Watches the Vikes or any football, T-Wolves, and Twins. Even though he was not born in MN, he is growing up properly!

    Anyways, he likes to look at the photos here (loves the avatars and sigs), the songs, and really likes the games. So, I signed him up. In a few years he will be posting with us. It also helps him become a little more PC savvy too.

    We might have to make a "Free Kool Aid" Forum! :lol: I know there are plenty of minors here that may want some too!

  3. #3
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    My boy's only two, and he's already a Vikings fan.

    When I put his jersey or his Vikings sweatsuit on, he point to the Ragnar and says Viking.

    I had him doing the touchdown signal up until about the beginning of this season, he just decided he didn't want to do it anymore. But, I still get one out of him occasionally.

    For a while, when I'd wake him up out of his crib, the first word he'd say was football. Sometimes he still does. I think it's just whatever he sees first, Elmo, Spongebob, Football, Car, Da-Da.

    His mom's a Steelers fan, which is terrible. Living where I do (you can probably relate Ultra), I hate the Steelers as much as I hate the Packers. She was born and raised in PA, though. But the rest of my family is pretty much Browns fans. I hope he remains a Viking fan. He loves to look at my Viking McFarlane's and SLU's. I can't wait until he's at the point where he can actually sit still for 3 hours and watch a game with me.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  4. #4
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,776
    Blog Entries
    4

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He is only 8 years old. A very faithful fan for that age. All he does is sports, sports, and more sports! He just tried out for an 8 year old competitive travel team here. Theu were only taking 13 players, and he made it! I was very proud! I do not know whos genes he got (no smartallack jokes please) but he is very gifted athletically.

    He watches ESPN every day. Watches the Vikes or any football, T-Wolves, and Twins. Even though he was not born in MN, he is growing up properly!

    Anyways, he likes to look at the photos here (loves the avatars and sigs), the songs, and really likes the games. So, I signed him up. In a few years he will be posting with us. It also helps him become a little more PC savvy too.

    We might have to make a "Free Kool Aid" Forum! :lol: I know there are plenty of minors here that may want some too!
    Smart move Ultra - here's to him becoming a regular on here and probably the first father-son combo on the site - yet another first for PP.org !

    Welcome ultrasboy :cheers:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #5
    ultrasboy is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    Ok, this is dad (ultra) posting this. He wanted a pic in his avatar. I think he wanted somebody other than himself (but I like it).

  6. #6
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    That's awesome, Ultra!!!
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  7. #7
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    "ultrasboy" wrote:
    Ok, this is dad (ultra) posting this. He wanted a pic in his avatar. I think he wanted somebody other than himself (but I like it).
    SWEET !! Nice pic Ultrasboy. I bet you're better looking than your dad, LOL. Whose your favorite Viking?

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  8. #8
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    Best aviatar on the sight!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

  9. #9
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    Ultrasboy, you are a handsome young man! Better looking than your Dad!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    The newest registered user is ultrasboy

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Ultrasboy, you are a handsome young man! Better looking than your Dad!
    Hey now! This is me from 1996! 101st Airborne!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey all, just registered long time lurker.
    By misdemeanor in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 09:26 PM
  2. User name
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 08:09 AM
  3. The Newest Registered User Is spiffiestclown
    By SKOL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 10:31 PM
  4. When will the 2000th registered user join?
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 01:25 PM
  5. The newest registered user is KennyJman
    By SKOL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 10:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •