Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsfanatic94 is offline Training Camp

Newbee on the Block

Hello everyone!
    I Have been a VIKINGS fanatic since 1994. I am 32 years old, live in Wonder Lake, IL. I am married with two sons (9, and QB for local Bantam team), (4, future motocross star). I am a tattoo artist (9 years), and I would love to Tattoo any of the Vikes. I have vikings mythology tattooed from wrist to elbow. Everyone that knows me says I am obsessed with the vikings. My first game was October 2003 vs. Broncos. My family and I attend Training camp every year, usually the first week. My fav. players are: Nate Burleson, (Brody Liddiard ,Patrick Chuckwurah..too bad they let them go), Moe Williams, Jermaine Wiggins, Kevin Williams. These are the ones that really stand out. I love talking about the Vikes and my family. Talk to you all soon! Does anyone know how to change the profile title? i don't like the "waterboy"!
    "My 2 favorite teams are the Vikings and... Anyone whos playing the Pack of Cheese".

Let s put the women and children to bed and go look for dinner... (the Program)

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Newbee on the Block

Let me be the first to welcome you to Valhalla! Ultravikingfan will be along shortly with your free beer. May I ask, what brought you to the Purple?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Calmwind is offline Starter

Newbee on the Block

Welcome bro. Glad to have another packer smacker!!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Newbee on the Block

I too am new, I'm a 19 year old student at Virginia Tech, Ive been a Vikes fan since birth, My Dad had been a vikes fan all his life and passed it on to me. My favorite player all-time would be Cris Carter. Ive been to about 4 vikes games, all against the redskins. My greatest Vikes memory is going and meeting Chuck Foreman(my dads favorite player) Fran Tarkenton, Paul Krause, Carl Eller, and Jim Marshall at a card show in Richmond. I got all their autographs on a nice Vikes helmet. I also like the georgia tech yellow jackets in college as well as VT, and I'm a Boston Red Sox fan in baseball, and a Milwaukee Bucks fan in basketball. I look forward to talking to other Vikes fans
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

Newbee on the Block

Welcome to the board fanatic! Your tattoo sounds really cool...maybe you could post some pics up for us!

The "waterboy" thing changes as you post more and more...keep posting and by the start of next season and you'll be a big cahuna!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Newbee on the Block

"vikingsfanatic94" wrote:
    Hello everyone!
    I Have been a VIKINGS fanatic since 1994. I am 32 years old, live in Wonder Lake, IL. I am married with two sons (9, and QB for local Bantam team), (4, future motocross star). I am a tattoo artist (9 years), and I would love to Tattoo any of the Vikes. I have vikings mythology tattooed from wrist to elbow. Everyone that knows me says I am obsessed with the vikings. My first game was October 2003 vs. Broncos. My family and I attend Training camp every year, usually the first week. My fav. players are: Nate Burleson, (Brody Liddiard ,Patrick Chuckwurah..too bad they let them go), Moe Williams, Jermaine Wiggins, Kevin Williams. These are the ones that really stand out. I love talking about the Vikes and my family. Talk to you all soon! Does anyone know how to change the profile title? i don't like the "waterboy"!
    "My 2 favorite teams are the Vikings and... Anyone whos playing the Pack of Cheese".
    Everybody (except Webby) had to start out as a "Waterboy"...post good posts often and soon you will be shed of that title! You gotta earn your way up the ladder...and even once you reach the top (HOF), you won't get a special title until you stand out from the pack in some way! Good luck and good posting!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Newbee on the Block

Ya I too have been looking into a Viking tattoo, I turn 18 march 30th and for my b-day imma get a tattoo. I love my vikings, In 5th grade I came home from school and turned on the tv. I started watching espn, Nfl yearbook. It happened to be the vikings....at the time I didnt have a team, I'm from kentucky and well all we got is college b-ball...but for some reason I liked the team, didnt no why and right then and there I was a vikings fan, I bled pruple from that day forth, Goin on my 8th year as a vike fan! SKOL VIKINGS!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Newbee on the Block

"cajunvike" wrote:

Everybody (except Webby) had to start out as a "Waterboy"...post good posts often and soon you will be shed of that title! You gotta earn your way up the ladder...and even once you reach the top (HOF), you won't get a special title until you stand out from the pack in some way! Good luck and good posting!
    yeah says our resident insomniac who never away from the board and always posting ..... :lol: ust teasing there Cajun !

Welcome aboard vf94 & MarqVikes - enjoy you time here and don't be afraid to give your opinions on things !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Newbee on the Block

Welcome to the both of you! I am getting the norseman tat on my shpulder. I have been putting it off, but will do it this month!

Here you drinks:
    (you know who gets what :lol: )

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Newbee on the Block

"MarqVikesfaninva" wrote:
    I too am new, I'm a 19 year old student at Virginia Tech, Ive been a Vikes fan since birth, My Dad had been a vikes fan all his life and passed it on to me. My favorite player all-time would be Cris Carter. Ive been to about 4 vikes games, all against the redskins. My greatest Vikes memory is going and meeting Chuck Foreman(my dads favorite player) Fran Tarkenton, Paul Krause, Carl Eller, and Jim Marshall at a card show in Richmond. I got all their autographs on a nice Vikes helmet. I also like the georgia tech yellow jackets in college as well as VT, and I'm a Boston Red Sox fan in baseball, and a Milwaukee Bucks fan in basketball. I look forward to talking to other Vikes fans

go wolfpack. Welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast