Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Vikes Fan here

Former Bills fan hopping on (Get used to that, there are going to be a lot of former Bills fans going elsewhere).
    I don't know what is worse, having a great GM (Polian) leave, or watching the stupidity of rhte front office ruin good athletes forever.
    Can you imagine making it to the NFL, only to have some accountant kill your career with a retarded coach?

I have to say, though, the Bills are no. 2 in my heart, but Blue + Red = Purple.

Anyway - I picked MV becuase of my scandinavian ancestry and the fact that my dad lived in Minnesota for a while, and made a decision that was one a many necessary for my life to begin.

Win or lose, I am enjoying being a fan of the Vikes!
    Looking forward to learning more about the Vikes than what I already know in Winfield and P Williams (former Blue + Red people).

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: New Vikes Fan here

"Purple" wrote:
    Former Bills fan hopping on (Get used to that, there are going to be a lot of former Bills fans going elsewhere).
    I don't know what is worse, having a great GM (Polian) leave, or watching the stupidity of rhte front office ruin good athletes forever.
    Can you imagine making it to the NFL, only to have some accountant kill your career with a retarded coach?

I have to say, though, the Bills are no. 2 in my heart, but Blue + Red = Purple.

Anyway - I picked MV becuase of my scandinavian ancestry and the fact that my dad lived in Minnesota for a while, and made a decision that was one a many necessary for my life to begin.

Looking forward to learning more about the Vikes than what I already know in Winfield and P Williams (former Blue + Red people).
    Welcome.. you must have a thing for losing 4 superbowls, switching from the bills to the Vikes

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

SKOL!!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

So you join the site, and we lose our first game. Coincidence?

Welcome to the site.
    We're bringing purple back.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Purple" wrote:

Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Welcome to PP.O!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Purple" wrote:

Welcome.. you must have a thing for losing 4 superbowls, switching from the bills to the Vikes

lol...welcome to the site.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

Welcome and SKOL form across the pond
    Purple till i die

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Purple" wrote:

It's your fault that they lost yesterday.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Welcome to the site.
    Don't judge us this week, because despite all the growling, snapping, and biting these are a great bunch of guys and gals.
    Be patient and have fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast