Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lsph12 is offline Waterboy

new to PPO... Vikes fan from Erie, PA!

my boyfriend, VikesFan787, suggested that I join purple pride, and so I did!

A little bit about me..
    -I'm a huge Vikings fan, which is hard to be in PA (people practically spit on you if you're not a steelers fan) & I was before I met my bf, which is quite a coincidence.
    -I'm 20 and I'm currently in school.
    -We watch the Vikes play every week, and we're planning on (hopefully) going to a game this season! (it'd be the first for both of us).
    -Harvin is my favorite player! Hands down.
    -I'm excited that I finally have an account here! (thanks to Webby for helping me out and activating it!)
    -I'm a girl that's actually interested in football, pays attention to what's going on in the games, etc. & i take pride in that.
    -I'm playing fantasy football for the first time this year!

I never know what to say for these things.. oh well. I'm a true Vikes fan and that's what matters!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!!! Post often and have a great time!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by lsph12 View Post
    my boyfriend, VikesFan787, suggested that I join purple pride, and so I did!

A little bit about me..
    -I'm a huge Vikings fan, which is hard to be in PA (people practically spit on you if you're not a steelers fan) & I was before I met my bf, which is quite a coincidence.
    -I'm 20 and I'm currently in school.
    -We watch the Vikes play every week, and we're planning on (hopefully) going to a game this season! (it'd be the first for both of us).
    -Harvin is my favorite player! Hands down.
    -I'm excited that I finally have an account here! (thanks to Webby for helping me out and activating it!)
    -I'm a girl that's actually interested in football, pays attention to what's going on in the games, etc. & i take pride in that.
    -I'm playing fantasy football for the first time this year!

I never know what to say for these things.. oh well. I'm a true Vikes fan and that's what matters!
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by lsph12 View Post
    oh well. I'm a true Vikes fan and that's what matters!
    You got that right! Welcome, and I hope we'll see a lot of you.

We do have a few very knowledgeable and rabid female members, so I am sure they will be glad to have you aboard as well. TNT, Freya, CG and the rest will take good care of you, I'm sure. 8)

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Welcome to the site.
    We're bringing purple back.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    I lived in Erie for about 3-4 years, and while I had season tickets to the Bills through my job during the Bills Superbowl years, I was always a Vikings fan first and foremost, which before NFL Sunday Ticket was tough to put up with living there.

I remember I used to go to a couple different bars on Sunday that would try to get the games that weren't on local TV. Is there still a big private place downtown called "The Rook" or something like that? Think I used to watch games there on Sunday sometimes.

I also used to like to go down to Rum Runner on the bayfront (not for games, just to hang out) is that still there? Then there was a bar over on the west side of town like near Peninsula Dr and maybe 12th street or 6th street that had the word "Three" in the name as I recall. Like Three Oaks or something like that. Is that place still around?

Love those summer sunsets on the lake, the summer was just too short for me up there. Now I am just as lost down here as Vikings fan in SC but thank goodness for Direct TV bringing every Vikings game to the comfort of my man cave.

Welcome on here, I look forward to not only hearing your thoughts on the Purple each week, but also to hear a little Erie news and happenings.

Skol and welcome!!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=
    Way to make a football forum sound like dungeons and dragons.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboe View Post
    I lived in Erie for about 3-4 years, and while I had season tickets to the Bills through my job during the Bills Superbowl years, I was always a Vikings fan first and foremost, which before NFL Sunday Ticket was tough to put up with living there.

I remember I used to go to a couple different bars on Sunday that would try to get the games that weren't on local TV. Is there still a big private place downtown called "The Rook" or something like that? Think I used to watch games there on Sunday sometimes.

I also used to like to go down to Rum Runner on the bayfront (not for games, just to hang out) is that still there? Then there was a bar over on the west side of town like near Peninsula Dr and maybe 12th street or 6th street that had the word "Three" in the name as I recall. Like Three Oaks or something like that. Is that place still around?

Love those summer sunsets on the lake, the summer was just too short for me up there. Now I am just as lost down here as Vikings fan in SC but thank goodness for Direct TV bringing every Vikings game to the comfort of my man cave.

Welcome on here, I look forward to not only hearing your thoughts on the Purple each week, but also to hear a little Erie news and happenings.

Skol and welcome!!
    My boss owns that bar! Weird!

Welcome to the site! :-D

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the site! Stay active

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast