Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new poster

jhartman is offline Waterboy

new poster

hi my name is jake im a new poster here tdunc told me to.
    with my first topic i would like to talk about the draft give u a little vikings mock.

1st- Brady Quinn- a lot of people want Peterson but i think we have decent depth at RB and i would like to see Quinn and Jackson in a race for #1 QB

then trade our 3rd round pick and our 6th round pick for the browns 2nd round pick

2nd(browns)- Dwayne Jarret- lets be honest, our WR's are terrible he has great potential and could definetley be the highlight of our recieving core, there have been bad talks about his speed but he can just get back into shape

2nd- Jarvis Moss- Kenechi Udeze hasnt been doing to good for us its time to get a new DE and even if Kenechi does step up we could put Moss at backup DT for when Pat Williams retires

3rd- Michael Bush- not 100% sure if he'll be there, im hopin he'll slid because of his injury, he is a solid running back who has the speed and can break the tackles and this is the highest round we should be looking for a running back

4th- Matt Spaeth- might be a little early for him im not sure, hes a good player with great size Schianco isnt to great we need a TE for the future

5th- Brandon Meriweather- he's a hard hitting safety who can get the job done, from a good school so at least i think highly of him, not sure if he will still be there

6th- Gabe Hall- this pick is just for depth, he has good size and great speed

7th- Joe Porter- this pick is also for depth, probably wont make the team but might for kick coverage

thats all i got and thanks for listening, if i dont get slammed i will be posting here more!

aceclown is offline Coach

Re: new poster

"jhartman" wrote:
    with my first topic i would like to talk about the draft give u a little vikings mock.

1st- Brady Quinn- a lot of people want Peterson but i think we have decent depth at RB and i would like to see Quinn and Jackson in a race for #1 QB

then trade our 3rd round pick and our 6th round pick for the browns 2nd round pick

2nd(browns)- Dwayne Jarret- lets be honest, our WR's are terrible he has great potential and could definetley be the highlight of our recieving core, there have been bad talks about his speed but he can just get back into shape

2nd- Jarvis Moss- Kenechi Udeze hasnt been doing to good for us its time to get a new DE and even if Kenechi does step up we could put Moss at backup DT for when Pat Williams retires

3rd- Michael Bush- not 100% sure if he'll be there, im hopin he'll slid because of his injury, he is a solid running back who has the speed and can break the tackles and this is the highest round we should be looking for a running back

4th- Matt Spaeth- might be a little early for him im not sure, hes a good player with great size Schianco isnt to great we need a TE for the future

5th- Brandon Meriweather- he's a hard hitting safety who can get the job done, from a good school so at least i think highly of him, not sure if he will still be there

7th- Joe Porter- this pick is also for depth, probably wont make the team but might for kick coverage

thats all i got and thanks for listening, if i dont get slammed i will be posting here more!

How do you explain selecting in the 3rd and 6th rounds if you propose trading them for the Browns' 2nd?

Chuch.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"jhartman" wrote:

welcome newcomer. because you seem like a nice guy ill give you a tip. dont do whatever sagevike does.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

jhartman is offline Waterboy

oh yea forgot about that trade afterwords cause it took me forever to do our 2nd pick in the second round thanks for pointing that out and thank you for warning me about the other poster

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

SKOL!!

crazycw9 is offline Training Camp

Quinn wont be there,we dont need him-unless we trade jackson
    Jarrett is an ok wr - better ones out there
    Moss should be gone in first but love to have him if he there in 2nd round
    bush would be a nice pickup but on the second day not on the first-i rather have booker
    Spaeth is good but rather have
    Patrick but wont get mad if we pick him
    Meriweather is a 1st or 2nd rounder so he wont be there on second day-plus he has character issues

the other players you had are
    ok

OnlyVikes is offline Rookie

Welcome to the site! See ya around!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to PP.O

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Welcome to the best Vikings fan site on the web!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Welcome J, this is the best Viking site on the www. All the news and a great fan base. Post often and Skol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast