Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new packer fan

new packer fan

hey, i just came across this site and thought it would be fun to be a part of so i joined.

I know some fansites dont like it when fans of other teams come on and pollute their board, but thats not really how i am.

well starting off i live in green bay and am 20 years old. I am going to school through a program offered at uvsc in aviation. So hopefuly one day ill earn a job in some area of aviation.

I am hoping to become a missionary pilot for LAMP and work in south america to try and help out as much as i can down there and spread the gospel- but dont worry, i wont spread my religious beliefs onto this board as it is a football board!

And yes, i am a packer fan. and will be one till the day I die. This year is going to be a test of every packer fans true colors, but I am pretty sure the packer fans in green bay will stay strong, as much as it hurts to do so.

I was born in 85, so i never really got to expirience a set of losing seasons, and i suppose you cant stay a winning team forever...but please football gods give me one more year?

I think people around here are really starting to realize how fortunate we were to have pretty good success over the past decade. And quite honestly I couldnt ask for alot more. but then i look at teams like the cardinals and you cant complain.

So thats really it for me, thanks for letting me in, and it should be an exciting season nomatter what happens!
    now off to my flight lesson
    - sterling

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: new packer fan

"sterlinghudson" wrote:
    hey, i just came across this site and thought it would be fun to be a part of so i joined.

I know some fansites dont like it when fans of other teams come on and pollute their board, but thats not really how i am.

well starting off i live in green bay and am 20 years old. I am going to school through a program offered at uvsc in aviation. So hopefuly one day ill earn a job in some area of aviation.

I am hoping to become a missionary pilot for LAMP and work in south america to try and help out as much as i can down there and spread the gospel- but dont worry, i wont spread my religious beliefs onto this board as it is a football board!

And yes, i am a packer fan. and will be one till the day I die. This year is going to be a test of every packer fans true colors, but I am pretty sure the packer fans in green bay will stay strong, as much as it hurts to do so.

I was born in 85, so i never really got to expirience a set of losing seasons, and i suppose you cant stay a winning team forever...but please football gods give me one more year?

I think people around here are really starting to realize how fortunate we were to have pretty good success over the past decade. And quite honestly I couldnt ask for alot more. but then i look at teams like the cardinals and you cant complain.

So thats really it for me, thanks for letting me in, and it should be an exciting season nomatter what happens!
    now off to my flight lesson
    - sterling
    You believe in OTHER gods besides the Almighty???

I missed the part in the Gospel about the "football gods"...heresy, I say, heresy!!! :lol:

Welcome, misguided Packer fan...but be forewarned...if you troll, we will retaliate...and if you are nice, we will still retaliate (albeit maybe not so harshly)!!!

Brace yourself for a long and miserable season...praying won't help your Packers this year...or for a few years in the future!!!

Good luck with flight school...your goal is very admirable!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome, look forward to good posts from you. Check in with LosAngelis, the resident Packer Ambassador.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Good to have you with us, I guess.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Huhhh?!??!??

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Welcome , we'll make allowances for your allegiances but be prepared for the jibes that will come your way !
    Like Cajun said - no trolling else there will be trouble - sure LosAngelis will give you the lowdown on the site
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I'm skeptical of this one because like he said, this is the year to test their true colors. This guy is going to be on defensive a lot around here. Welcome to the site but no simpathy here for your teams demise.

[color=red]

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hey Sterling, and welcome.

Represent our fanship well, and ye shall be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams. Represent our fanship with idiocy, and I will have months of cleanup to do.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

nah dont worry, im not going to be defensive about my team, i mean theyre is plenty to rip them apart on, but id have all to do to defend just one aspect of them this year.

now if i knew they had great potential, then i may get a little defensive, but there just not the 97 packers this year, and im not going to hold them to that level.

Im going to root for them as hard as i can, but when they get caked like sunday, there is nothing to defend.

pretty much everything that can be said to critisize them is true

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome! We are starting a collection of good packer's fans around here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast