Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MarignyJohn is offline Waterboy

New Orleans visitors

Hope you all have a great time if your visiting the city. I look forward to taking some great pictures of vikings fans dressed up. I want pictures of fans in the horns!

go Saints and I am a life long Saints fan that will be at the game, but best of luck and hope it is a clean game with no injuries.

Let me know if you have any questions on New Orleans and staying if you are coming to the game.

Adieu,

John
    None

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re:New Orleans visitors

Wow another classy fan from NO!!!

Some southern hospitality there

What happened to that in Dallas?

AsylumGuido is offline Rookie

MarignyJohn wrote:
    Hope you all have a great time if your visiting the city. I look forward to taking some great pictures of vikings fans dressed up. I want pictures of fans in the horns!

go Saints and I am a life long Saints fan that will be at the game, but best of luck and hope it is a clean game with no injuries.

Let me know if you have any questions on New Orleans and staying if you are coming to the game.

Adieu,

John
    Same here. Anyone coming down we'd be happy to guide you to the best places to visit while in town, especially places to eat! Whether it be a Famous Ferdi at Mother's, the BBQ Shrimp at Deanie's in Bucktown, the Char-grilled Oysters at Acme Oyster House, Jambalaya Supreme along with an Abita Turbo Dog from Coop's Place, etc.
    Saints Fan Since 1967

MarignyJohn wrote:

Adieu,

John
    Same here. Anyone coming down we'd be happy to guide you to the best places to visit while in town, especially places to eat! Whether it be a Famous Ferdi at Mother's, the BBQ Shrimp at Deanie's in Bucktown, the Char-grilled Oysters at Acme Oyster House, Jambalaya Supreme along with an Abita Turbo Dog from Coop's Place, etc.
    Saints Fan Since 1967

Saints Fan Since 1967

fanofteam is offline Starter

On the local radio here KFAN thye said Vikings fans were being harrased at the airports (in fun of course) and I saw on a Saint forum thye are gathering people to meet the Viking plane when it lands.

beequick is offline Waterboy

AsylumGuido wrote:
    Man, that is some awesome food! I wish i was down there! Although Albuquerque and Green Chili is not too bad, but you just can't beat good Cajun food.

GL Vikes, and if the Saints get eliminated I would be rooting for the sons of Crom!
    None

Who Dat Nation  is offline Waterboy

Welcome Viking fans to the city that care forgot. Have a good time eating the food second to none on earth.

We are ready for the vikings and Favre and will think of you guys when we are in Miami.
    None

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Who Dat Nation wrote:
    Welcome Viking fans to the city that care forgot. Have a good time eating the food second to none on earth.

We are ready for the vikings and Favre and will think of you guys when we are in Miami.
    I'm sure all Vikings fans visiting your city will be very gracious after taking your dreams away for the year.

For now, enjoy pounding oysters at Acme, guzzling Abita, soaking in the liveliness of the French Quarter and enjoying the atmosphere of the NFC Championship in one of the greatest party cities in the country. Wish I was there.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

MarignyJohn wrote:
    hope it is a clean game with no injuries.
    Too bad your DC does not agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast