Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thordis is offline Waterboy

new member, just learning

Hi everyone,

I don't know as much about football as probably everyone else here, but I do love the Vikings. My dad was a Vikings fan, so I grew up with the games running in the background of my life. Then when I met my husband, he pulled me into fandom. (Given how little I know about the game, I'm a little embarrassed to say how long ago that was.)
    Now I can't get enough!
    Weeks between games can drag like years, and offseasons have become eternities for me. I don't know if he's exhausted by, or amused by the little purple monster he's created.

So when I decided I wanted to understand more of what I was seeing, beyond "ooh, pretty throw -- yay, he caught it -- wow, look at him run, honey-did-he-get-the-touchdown?", I found this awesome site. I'm learning from reading some of the discussions (the parts that don't go over my head),
    but I do have some very basic questions and I'm hoping you'll indulge me with answers from time to time.

Skol Vikings!

Let's put another notch on our horns with a win over the Redskins!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: new member, just learning

welcome to the site

SKOL!!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I'm glad you decided to chime in here, ask away all you want, and welcome to PP.O

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Purple D is offline Starter

Welcome to PPO ;D
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Welcome to the site my newest purple friend.

Judging by your first post you will post well and often.

Don't hesitate to ask questions.
    There are many (excluding me of course) who think they know everything and will be happy to try to convince you they do.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Thordis" wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I don't know as much about football as probably everyone else here, but I do love the Vikings. My dad was a Vikings fan, so I grew up with the games running in the background of my life. Then when I met my husband, he pulled me into fandom. (Given how little I know about the game, I'm a little embarrassed to say how long ago that was.)
    Now I can't get enough!
    Weeks between games can drag like years, and offseasons have become eternities for me. I don't know if he's exhausted by, or amused by the little purple monster he's created.

So when I decided I wanted to understand more of what I was seeing, beyond "ooh, pretty throw -- yay, he caught it -- wow, look at him run, honey-did-he-get-the-touchdown?", I found this awesome site. I'm learning from reading some of the discussions (the parts that don't go over my head),
    but I do have some very basic questions and I'm hoping you'll indulge me with answers from time to time.

Skol Vikings!

That was some funny stuff. Welcome and enjoy!
    ;D

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Thordis" wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Now I can't get enough!

Skol Vikings!

That's all you need to know!

Welcome to the site. You'll learn a lot about the Vikings and football here.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Welcome to pp.o!

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

welcome to the site my man.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast