Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: New member alert! But long time Viking Fan!

Welcome to the site PP. Looking forward to meeting you & your family at the tailgate & seeing your car.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Welcome aboard the long boat to the playoffs Dave, post your thoughts and enjoy.

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

You people are the greatest fans anywhere. I cant ask for more better arm opening friendly fans that care about other fans that welcome youright in as you do. Thanks alot. Can't wait to meet you people MNF and creamate
    the last years NFCs champs and send em pakcin home. YEE HAW! and Do It IN Style! Meeting The Greatest Fans!
    And Now I am bringing my wife whom knows not alot about football other than I like it, in fact she has tried to watch it with me but ends up talking to me about other stuff so she just ends up finding something else to do. So I need help from some of you ladies on MNFb4 the game PLEASE PLEASE!PLEASE! I BEG YOU! I would really like to get her to watch the games with me and enjoy it with me, in fact I had her into fantasy football with me for 2 years when I ran a league her team did better than mine but it was all guessing of course. Anyway, I am just hoping I can get some help training her in. I have been with her for 18 years now I know I have tried for that long but havent had female fans around to get her into it. So Maybe if She gets a cpl into it during the pregame and game she just might get into it. We will see anyway thanks again for the warm welcome. Dave
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"purplepowered" wrote:
    You people are the greatest fans anywhere. I cant ask for more better arm opening friendly fans that care about other fans that welcome youright in as you do. Thanks alot. Can't wait to meet you people MNF and creamate
    the last years NFCs champs and send em pakcin home. YEE HAW! and Do It IN Style! Meeting The Greatest Fans!
    And Now I am bringing my wife whom knows not alot about football other than I like it, in fact she has tried to watch it with me but ends up talking to me about other stuff so she just ends up finding something else to do. So I need help from some of you ladies on MNFb4 the game PLEASE PLEASE!PLEASE! I BEG YOU! I would really like to get her to watch the games with me and enjoy it with me, in fact I had her into fantasy football with me for 2 years when I ran a league her team did better than mine but it was all guessing of course. Anyway, I am just hoping I can get some help training her in. I have been with her for 18 years now I know I have tried for that long but havent had female fans around to get her into it. So Maybe if She gets a cpl into it during the pregame and game she just might get into it. We will see anyway thanks again for the warm welcome. Dave
    She will see plenty of ladies inside the Dome loving every minute of it.

If the live-game experience doesn't inspire her inner Viking fan, then she's never coming around...
    :P

Oh, and... Welcome!
    -Sno

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome to PP.O Dave!

Enjoy!

[img width=450 height=360]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12