Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

steveincolorado is offline Waterboy

Hi, I just wanted to drop a line and say hi. I really love to follow the NFL and I'am a member of several sites. Born and rasied in Kansas, but now I live next to the mountains of Colorado. I do follow the Dolphins the most, but I'am not a smack talker. I'll talk football with anyone and I usually talk or think football everyday. I do think ahead (sometimes), I built a entertainment center that holds 5 tv's. I wanted to do this BEFORE I got married, because I know that once I did...will, you get the picture. For a hobby, I like to record and collect Dolphins games. If anyone on here has any Vikings/Dolphins games, I'd like to see what you have and maybe work out a trade or deal. Anyway, I look forword to talking football with the Vikes fans
    Looking to add game tapes to my collections. If you have any games on tape, I d love to see what you have and maybe we can make a trade/deal. Please PM me if you have any or know where I can find some. Thanks!

You must have loved that game winner by Anderson in 2002, huh? I live in FL so a lot of my friends are Fins fans and I enjoyed squeaking that one out!

Anyways, welcome to the board Steve!

By the way, do you know anything about Surtain being traded and two whom?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Wanna trade us Patrick Surtain for Red McCombs?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

We'll throw in his wife too...

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

I don't really care about a certain players or players. If the Dolphins can work out a trade with Surtain for ??? and it helps the team, then I'am all for it. I know the Dolphins gave Pat permission to seek a trade, and from what I've read over on FinHeaven is that the Vikes, Chiefs, Rams, Packers, and one other team is interested in him. He's a very good CB and will be missed in Miami, but if loosing him make the Dolphins better, than I'am all for it.
    Looking to add game tapes to my collections. If you have any games on tape, I d love to see what you have and maybe we can make a trade/deal. Please PM me if you have any or know where I can find some. Thanks!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

The Vikes would have a sweet secondary if their starting CB's were Winfield and Surtain.

At safety you'd have Chavous and Russell, and B Williams would make an awesome nickelback, as I think he's not quite where they need him to be a starting CB yet.
    Not saying he won't get there, though.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome aboard S-I-C. Newbies generally go for the Free Beer Forum for their first post, but that's o.k.

Have good takes and don't suck (Cajun 101).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

I do have a question, how can I post, yet I can't PM somebody or receive them?

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I just PM'd you. Did you get it?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JDogg926" wrote:
    The Vikes would have a sweet secondary if their starting CB's were Winfield and Surtain.

At safety you'd have Chavous and Russell, and B Williams would make an awesome nickelback, as I think he's not quite where they need him to be a starting CB yet.
    Not saying he won't get there, though.
    Move BWill to safety and we get even better!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast