Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Member

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: New Member

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    40,000 posts in 3 years?! Holy shit!
    3 years, 4 months.
    Good god. I think I have been here like 2 years and only have 10,000. I thought I was posting a lot. You must have like 3 computers and use your toes to make posts as well.
    ;D

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    I'm a new member & am here to introduce myself - as suggested. I have been a Vikings fan since - forever. I now live in Wisconsin, but was born & raised in Winona, MN. I feel a Vikings fan in Wisconsin could only improve the class over here. I've been to every home game the past 4 years & am for the 1st time a season ticket holder in section 236, row 21. Everything is looking positive this year. Can I have a big "Yes" for new owner Zygi Wilf? I hated to see Moss, Hovan & Campbell go, but if it's for the better, then I support it. I also support the move to sign Koren Ronbinson & despised Jim Souhans article in the Trib. Being a recovering alcoholic myself for 5 years now (so don't buy me a beer) I know where he's been & where he's going. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance & everyones entitled to their own opinion. For those of you who remember, did we not give Chris Carter his 2nd chance? That panned out just fine! SKOL VIKES!
    Welcome!
    Glad you joined up.
    I'm a rookie post whore since I'm trailing you by a ways and joined a few years before you.
    Marrdro has to be the king though if you look at the rate.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I'm a new member & am here to introduce myself - as suggested. I have been a Vikings fan since - forever. I now live in Wisconsin, but was born & raised in Winona, MN. I feel a Vikings fan in Wisconsin could only improve the class over here. I've been to every home game the past 4 years & am for the 1st time a season ticket holder in section 236, row 21. Everything is looking positive this year. Can I have a big "Yes" for new owner Zygi Wilf? I hated to see Moss, Hovan & Campbell go, but if it's for the better, then I support it. I also support the move to sign Koren Ronbinson & despised Jim Souhans article in the Trib. Being a recovering alcoholic myself for 5 years now (so don't buy me a beer) I know where he's been & where he's going. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance & everyones entitled to their own opinion. For those of you who remember, did we not give Chris Carter his 2nd chance? That panned out just fine! SKOL VIKES!
    Welcome!
    Glad you joined up.
    I'm a rookie post whore since I'm trailing you by a ways and joined a few years before you.
    Marrdro has to be the king though if you look at the rate.
    Not when you consider that there are really two of him....(Good and Bad)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    Welcome aboard singersp, and start that postin' as the season is upon us!!
    Dang, I thought singersp was one of the founding Charter members here. I've been steamrolled by the Clark Kent of PPO. 8)

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome newb.
    Enjoy your time here.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Don't ever leave us.
    We're bringing purple back.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"gregair13" wrote:
    Don't ever leave us.
    You can check in, but you can never leave.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:

I look forward to the day we finally meet and you give me a pair of Purple Vikings Sock
    there you go

[img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3756.jpg[/img]

:P
    El underdog.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"El" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I look forward to the day we finally meet and you give me a pair of Purple Vikings Sock
    there you go

[img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3756.jpg[/img]

:P
    lmao, still better than smelling the stench of Ned's nekkid ass.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123