Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

Good morning fellow Vikings Fans! I've been coming to this website for years but for whatever reason, have never signed up. I read almost all of the posts anyways, so I might as well put my 2 cents in.
    I'm a 36 year old life long Vikings fan and season ticket holder. While I'm from Minnesota, I now live in western Wisconsin. Please don't let the fact that I live in Cheesville fool you, I definitly "represent" the Vikings to the best of my ability.
    I love to Hunt, Fish and camp but my favortie thing is tailgating before the Purple plays. My wife and I (as well as the rest of our group) are in downtown at 7am every home game and we just recently purchased a "used" RV that I intend to turn into a tailgating palace. We also go to Green Bay every year for the Vikings/Packers games.
    I'm pretty excited about the up coming season. Part of me was sad to see Randy Moss go, I mean how do you replace him? You can't. But I think the positives of the trade out weigh having him on our team. It was just time. I'm excited with the signings of P. "Big Daddy" Williams and Fred Smoot, and I love the fact that we re-signed Wiggens. The Vikings need to quit with the revolving door with players and coaches. Let's keep these guys together for awile, in the same systym and see what happens. I also think they need to address the kicking game and their safties. Brian Russell is a good story, but he can't tackle or cover and that's not good. Chavos is ok....but I think we can improve on those 2 guys either with a trade ( hello Darius ) or thru the draft.
    That's it....I'm honored to be apart of all of this.
    :bootyshake:

[/b]

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome! Great to have you!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Good to have you on board! I agree with the ending of "the revolving door" with coaches and players! I think we are headed in the right direction.

Why do you have a NY Giants logo at the bottom of your sig? Go to profiles and switch it to the vikes logo!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome fellow Viking fan! You are not a member of the premier fan website in the NFL!

Enjoy your cold one:

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Good to see another Vikes fan, especially in enemy territory- so you'll find plenty of company on here from fellow fans in WI - enjoy !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome fellow Viking fan! You are not a member of the premier fan website in the NFL!

Enjoy your cold one:

OOPS!! funny typo, but welcome, you ARE a member of the premier fan website in the NFL!

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Hi all, my name is Paul Bedy and I have been here for about 2 weeks.Cut me and I bleed purple,hurt me and my tears are gold.I have been a Viking fan since 70.Ah yes the days of Osborn,Brown,Yary and Page to name just a few.When the vikes lose,my phone rings at least 10 times.I even have my own personal cheeshead to torrment.( My nieghbors sister).And I have been waiting for a Super Bowl win a long,long time.If I seen at times to be touchy or over-excited about this stuff,I apologize ahead of time.I also have Lung Cancer and have been given 2 years,so my window to see my boys win the big one is short they say,But I feel just like my boys that when it seems impossible to do it(Moss trade,Red ) we both will end up victorious! (Fa,trades and draft) Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

welcome bleed! Nice to have another on board.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Welcome new guys! ccasion5:
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast