Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New...Kinda

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: New...Kinda

Welcome back! You will have to come to the Redskins Vikings game with us!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

VA_VikingsFan is offline Training Camp

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    Hey all my fellow Vikes fans! :grin:

I joined this site back in '98, but I don't have the slightest clue what my log-in or e-mail was at the time. So, here I am again! Love the site, and of course...love those Vikings!

I was born and raised in Virginia, but moved to Duluth,MN in '99. (Yes, I actually was a Vikes fan before I moved!) Now I'm back on the Eastern Shore of VA spreading Purple Pride around this place.

Hope to stick around and get to know you guys. Here's to future celebration for our upcoming season!

Go Vikings!!
    ~*Holly*~
    It's required that all new (or returning) PP.O members post a picture of themselves. This is usually done in the Members Pics thread...which is located in The Clubhouse forum.

Welcome aboard, fellow Virginia resident! I am in Fairfax County...where are you located on the Eastern Shore?
    I'll have to check out that Members Pics thread :smile:

As for where I am on the Eastern Shore...I'm about 1 1/2 hrs. north of Norfolk and about 3 1/2 or 4 hours south of DC. Basically I'm right on the Maryland line.

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Thanks! That going to the Redskins Vikings game sounds like a blast :smile: I've always wanted to do that since moving back to VA.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VA_VikingsFan" wrote:

I joined this site back in '98, but I don't have the slightest clue what my log-in or e-mail was at the time. So, here I am again! Love the site, and of course...love those Vikings!

I was born and raised in Virginia, but moved to Duluth,MN in '99. (Yes, I actually was a Vikes fan before I moved!) Now I'm back on the Eastern Shore of VA spreading Purple Pride around this place.

Hope to stick around and get to know you guys. Here's to future celebration for our upcoming season!

Go Vikings!!
    ~*Holly*~
    It's required that all new (or returning) PP.O members post a picture of themselves. This is usually done in the Members Pics thread...which is located in The Clubhouse forum.

Welcome aboard, fellow Virginia resident! I am in Fairfax County...where are you located on the Eastern Shore?

As for where I am on the Eastern Shore...I'm about 1 1/2 hrs. north of Norfolk and about 3 1/2 or 4 hours south of DC. Basically I'm right on the Maryland line.
    What are you doing way out there???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Thanks! That going to the Redskins Vikings game sounds like a blast :smile: I've always wanted to do that since moving back to VA.
    Yeah...we are gonna have a HUGE tailgate...complete with The Cajun's Famous Gumbo!!! :grin:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome to PP.O.

Oh, we will be celebrating soon...in about 55 weeks from now. :wink:

Skol!

Right on Ultra!

Weclome to the site!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VA_VikingsFan" wrote:

Go Vikings!!
    ~*Holly*~

What are you doing way out there???
    Got tired of the city, so I moved to the country for a while :grin: Great thing about it is the guy right down the road from me is from SD...and of course is none other than a hard-core Vikings fan! Gotta love that. More fans of the Vikes in VA than I thought for, that's for sure.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Yeah...we are gonna have a HUGE tailgate...complete with The Cajun's Famous Gumbo!!! :grin:
    Mmmm...quit makin' me hungry & ready for a tailgate party at the same time!! :lol:

"VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Mmmm...quit makin' me hungry & ready for a tailgate party at the same time!! :lol:
    That's my job, that's what I do!!! :grin:

Now post that pic!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast