Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: New guy from Bradford, PA

Welcome aboard!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

6-KINGS Guest

Welcome, always know you got a friend in me............

Wait no that is a song from a movie I have watched 500 times!!!!
    Well it's better than Barney............

God I miss football.

As for this place, it is great!
    Got something say just throw it out there.
    Great bunch of Viking fans here.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Welcome aboard and enjoy the discussion. Because here at PP.O Vikings football is always in season.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

PENNSYPURPLE is offline Waterboy

"Turboe" wrote:
    "PENNSYPURPLE" wrote:
    I'm from northwest Pennsylvania, pretty much located right in the middle of Pittsburgh to the south, Buffalo to the north, and Cleveland to the west.
    Hey there how are things at Zippo? I used to make sales calls in Bradford there, and at Case Knives when I lived in Erie. Great town, what is the name of the nice public golf course not to far outside Bradford? Beautiful place in the summer.

I would assume Buffalo is the shortest trip for you out of the three right?

Welcome onboard, and be prepared to loose lots of your free time now that you have found PP.O
    Turboe

There are two great golf courses in the area. The private country club is called Pennhills. The public course you are referring to is Pine Acres. And yeah, you're right, Buffalo is the shortest trip, about 1 hour and 15 minutes to Ralp Wilson Stadium. Zippo and Case are thriving right now. That's great knowing the connection you have to our little burgh.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

PENNSYPURPLE is offline Waterboy

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    "PENNSYPURPLE" wrote:
    This is only my second post, but I wanted to formally introduce myself to all you other great people, i.e., Viking Fans. I'm from northwest Pennsylvania, pretty much located right in the middle of Pittsburgh to the south, Buffalo to the north, and Cleveland to the west. But, believe it or not, there are quite a few Viking fans here in our little town. I've seen the Vikings play live in all those locations at least once, (Buffalo as far back as the snowball to Chuck Foreman's eye game -- '75 I believe?), plus Washington. Ultimately though I would love to see them at home. I can't wait for this season, since we should finally have a DEFENSE again. I date back to the days of the original Purple People Eaters and long for a dominant defense again. Baseball is boring (especially when you're a Pirate fan), and while I hate to wish summer away, bring on football.
    I'm also an L.A. Laker and Pittsburgh Penguin fan. No Shaq - no playoffs. NHL - no season. The Vikings are my salvation. Anyway, enough of that.

Are we gonna be as good on the field as we are on paper right now? (Barring injuries, etc.)

Hey man I live in Smethport, PA. I'm pretty sure you've heard of it. It's awesome to see more people from such small towns in our area.
    SHOW-TIME

Smethport?!?! Are you kidding me? We probably know each other. Are you originally a Hubber? Another Viking fan from the area! We should get a busload of us together and make the trip for a home game.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12