Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PENNSYPURPLE is offline Waterboy

New guy from Bradford, PA

This is only my second post, but I wanted to formally introduce myself to all you other great people, i.e., Viking Fans. I'm from northwest Pennsylvania, pretty much located right in the middle of Pittsburgh to the south, Buffalo to the north, and Cleveland to the west. But, believe it or not, there are quite a few Viking fans here in our little town. I've seen the Vikings play live in all those locations at least once, (Buffalo as far back as the snowball to Chuck Foreman's eye game -- '75 I believe?), plus Washington. Ultimately though I would love to see them at home. I can't wait for this season, since we should finally have a DEFENSE again. I date back to the days of the original Purple People Eaters and long for a dominant defense again. Baseball is boring (especially when you're a Pirate fan), and while I hate to wish summer away, bring on football.
    I'm also an L.A. Laker and Pittsburgh Penguin fan. No Shaq - no playoffs. NHL - no season. The Vikings are my salvation. Anyway, enough of that.

Are we gonna be as good on the field as we are on paper right now? (Barring injuries, etc.)
    Wherever you go, there you are.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: New guy from Bradford, PA

Greetings PENNSYPURPLE, It's nice to see another long time fan join the ranks of PP.O, the best fan site on the www!!!

It looks like we have a big year in store. I haven't been this positive about the outlook since the Purple People Eaters. Barring injuries - DESTINATION DETROIT.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

DETROIT ROCK CITY!!!! Vikes are Super Bowl bound!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

PennsyPurple,

Welcome,

And all I can say is, Hold Onto Your Seat bubby......

All of us Purple People Eaters are in for a ride of a lifetime this year.....

Mark My Words..

Viking Ned

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

"PENNSYPURPLE" wrote:
    This is only my second post, but I wanted to formally introduce myself to all you other great people, i.e., Viking Fans. I'm from northwest Pennsylvania, pretty much located right in the middle of Pittsburgh to the south, Buffalo to the north, and Cleveland to the west. But, believe it or not, there are quite a few Viking fans here in our little town. I've seen the Vikings play live in all those locations at least once, (Buffalo as far back as the snowball to Chuck Foreman's eye game -- '75 I believe?), plus Washington. Ultimately though I would love to see them at home. I can't wait for this season, since we should finally have a DEFENSE again. I date back to the days of the original Purple People Eaters and long for a dominant defense again. Baseball is boring (especially when you're a Pirate fan), and while I hate to wish summer away, bring on football.
    I'm also an L.A. Laker and Pittsburgh Penguin fan. No Shaq - no playoffs. NHL - no season. The Vikings are my salvation. Anyway, enough of that.

Are we gonna be as good on the field as we are on paper right now? (Barring injuries, etc.)

Hey man I live in Smethport, PA. I'm pretty sure you've heard of it. It's awesome to see more people from such small towns in our area.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

welcome im from PA also
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome fellow Vikes fan! I live in the armpit of America, Clevesuck! I hate it here. You are right, there are quite a few Vikings fans around here.

I am going to the Cincy and Chicago game. You are more than welcome to join me and some of the other great members of this site as we march on to the Super Bowl.

Enjoy brother!

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"PENNSYPURPLE" wrote:
    I'm from northwest Pennsylvania, pretty much located right in the middle of Pittsburgh to the south, Buffalo to the north, and Cleveland to the west.
    Hey there how are things at Zippo? I used to make sales calls in Bradford there, and at Case Knives when I lived in Erie. Great town, what is the name of the nice public golf course not to far outside Bradford? Beautiful place in the summer.

I would assume Buffalo is the shortest trip for you out of the three right?

Welcome onboard, and be prepared to loose lots of your free time now that you have found PP.O

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Welcome to our part of the net that we call home - glad to have you aboard !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Welcome and paper dosen't do justice to what has happened in this offseason my friend. Feel confident in knowing that the Vikes are going to be on a feeding frenzy in the NFL this year and quite probably years to come. GO VIKES!!!!

P.S. My dad used to take me to the Old Met back in the early 70's thats when the dream came alive for me.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast