Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new guy :)

Nickfb76 is offline Waterboy

new guy :)

Hey guys, stumbled across this forum while reading vikingsmessageboard.com (sorry if not mentioning other forums is allowed) But you guys look to be a lot more active that that site so i thought i would register and say Hi.

I am 20 years old, go to school at St Cloud State University and have been a huge vikings fan since around 97-98.
    my oppinon on the Randy trade is that it was horrible,
    trading daunte was a mistake but i would of "approved" of it if it were to of gone down before Randy was traded and kept Randy in purple.

Brad Johnson is a good not great QB but definently not our starting QB for many seasons to come... very excited about T. Jackson.

Was a big fan of Tice, so Childress will have to grow on me.

S. Hutchinson was a great sign now our O-line has great potential.
    K-Rob getting busted for DUI is unfortunant because he would of been a great #1 receiver
    T. Williamson will be a great receiver, not anything like Moss, but he wasn't drafted to replace him.
    Vikings Defense really impresses me, while the offense frustrates me on a weekly basis.

well i could probably continue on with this list for a while but you guys have your own opinions and probably could care less about mine haha.

GO VIKINGS!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: new guy :)

Welcome to PP.O

As you has found out, this is the best Vikings site on the net.

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

SKOL!!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Nickfb76" wrote:
    Hey guys, stumbled across this forum while reading vikingsmessageboard.com (sorry if not mentioning other forums is allowed) But you guys look to be a lot more active that that site so i thought i would register and say Hi.
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the forum and here is to a great season

SKOL

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Welcome to the best Vikings site on the net.
    Stick around and post here, I'm sure you'll find it enjoyable.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Nickfb76" wrote:

I am 20 years old, go to school at St Cloud State University and have been a huge vikings fan since around 97-98.
    my oppinon on the Randy trade is that it was horrible,
    trading daunte was a mistake but i would of "approved" of it if it were to of gone down before Randy was traded and kept Randy in purple.

Brad Johnson is a good not great QB but definently not our starting QB for many seasons to come... very excited about T. Jackson.

Was a big fan of Tice, so Childress will have to grow on me.

S. Hutchinson was a great sign now our O-line has great potential.
    K-Rob getting busted for DUI is unfortunant because he would of been a great #1 receiver
    T. Williamson will be a great receiver, not anything like Moss, but he wasn't drafted to replace him.
    Vikings Defense really impresses me, while the offense frustrates me on a weekly basis.

well i could probably continue on with this list for a while but you guys have your own opinions and probably could care less about mine haha.
    GO VIKINGS!
    Au contrere!
    We WANT to hear your opinions....we may disagree with some of them...but that's what makes this board interesting...AS LONG AS YOU CAN BACK UP MOST OF WHAT YOU SAY WITH RATIONAL COMMENTS!!!

Welcome...and post well...you will do just fine!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site, its been the most active/best one i've stumbled across =)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site! This board DEFINATELY moves faster than most. It's a great place to be!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the board and don't be backward about putting your opinions down. People may not agree with them all but the discussion is all in good spirit and we all follow the Purple at the end of the day !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast