Thread: The new guy

vicktorvike is offline Waterboy

The new guy

Hello there fellow vikings fans,
    my name is tony and i grew up a vikings fan just like my father. I always wanted to go to a game but never thought i would be able too. Well 3 years ago i started dating a lovely girl and fell in love. Come to find out her family had season tickets. I didn't go to a game that first year but the second year i was invited to attend my first game ever. It was such an experiance that i will never forget. I was able to go to 3 games last season and will be going to the home opener this weekend. I have been party with ppo since the first game and now that me and that lovely girl are married with a little boy i hope that he will get a chance to feel the same way i did at my first game.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Welcome to the site....and you are welcome

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Nice time to join PP.....hmmm nevermind ,welcome!
    El underdog.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by vicktorvike View Post
    Hello there fellow vikings fans,
    my name is tony and i grew up a vikings fan just like my father. I always wanted to go to a game but never thought i would be able too. Well 3 years ago i started dating a lovely girl and fell in love. Come to find out her family had season tickets. I didn't go to a game that first year but the second year i was invited to attend my first game ever. It was such an experiance that i will never forget. I was able to go to 3 games last season and will be going to the home opener this weekend. I have been party with ppo since the first game and now that me and that lovely girl are married with a little boy i hope that he will get a chance to feel the same way i did at my first game.
    VALKOMMEN and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Welcome aboard! It may not be the happiest of times here at PP.O right now, but at least you know things have got to get better, right? Now that you've seen us at our worst, you should be able to handle anything.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?