Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    randy--moss is offline Rookie

New to the board, but not new to these vikings...

Hi everybody, i just was looking through the threads and realized that the media today has blown so much out of proportion at the end of this season for minnesota, since moss walked off the field with two seconds left in the final game of the season it was like moss was the target on the media's radar, It made me sick to see how the jets player got a $7,500 fine for trying to take brees's head off in the afc wildcard game, but Randy moss gets slapped with 10,000 for a fake moon, the keyword is fake, it was a taunt, that was it, enough of that though,its just a disappointment that a little thing like that overshadows the vikings dominating win over the packers AT Lambeau field.. I've been watching highlight after highlight of moss in the past few years, all those spectacular catches, and since i started really going to vikings games, a few years back, ive grown on them, even if they tend to let minnesota down in key games they still come back and show they have the talent *if they get some help on d* to be a big contender, the only real problem we have is the D and our offense consistensy, im a 19 year old and the reason i goto the vikings games everyother sunday is because it excites me to see a superstar like randy moss, the reason i stay behind the vikings in everygame even if there down is because they have somebody behind the line who can break a game open in one play and burn the whole defense with a 50plus yard td.. And now people are talking about trading him? Now yes, there is one reason i see and the ONLY reason we should trade him, if he PERSONALLY comes out and says *I want to be traded, i dont want to play for the vikings anymore* Thats it, because then its not worth to have him on our team if he deep down doesnt really want to play for us.. You have to remember, this last season he was hurt most of the end of the season, and i almost guarentee if that moon or him walking off the field never happened, nobody would be talking this nonsense of trading, if not, our best player.. Now yes, our offense is not that bad without moss, but its really, only a little above average. The reason our O is so good is because moss is in the game, heck, most of the time you see him double covered, and why? Because everybody knows he's that good, you rarely see anyother reciever in the leauge get as much attention as him and its just sad for me to hear all this stuff about him maybe being traded,now yes, its all speculation and all from the media, they dont know crap, since number one, the team is in a possible sale and the new owners could save the day and end this speculation, but just hearing it bothers me... I hope this offseason goes by and we reach out to free agency and help our defense out, we dont need to trade our key offensive player, because if we do, im sorry to say but the vikings just will be another average not so exciting team, Think about it all you die hard vikings fans, whenever culpepper steps back in the pocket and waits a few seconds and bombs it up there, What is the first thing that pops into your head, *Touchdown moss*.... And thats whats exciting, how fast paced our offense is with him in there and how much the defense pays attention to him, even if hes not catching balls everygame, he opens so much up.. So thats all i have to say.. He is my favorite player, and i just hope, when next september goes around and im sitting in my seats at the dome, number 84 is on the field warming up for us, because if not, im sorry, but it just wont be the same... Anyways, hello everybody, and thanks for reading my first post!
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome :rr: :bootyshake: !
    Here are some links you should read to get accustomed to board etiquette and rules:
    http://www.purplepride.org/skol/viewtopic.php?t=7119
    http://www.purplepride.org/skol/viewtopic.php?t=6624&highlight=duplicate

Enjoy the best fan's site on the web!
    SKOL Vikes!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hey Randy Moss, welcome to the board

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Welcome randy. Remember, paragraph breaks are your friend.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

HAHA Los...and punctuation I might add. Just messing with ya man...welcome to the board. Hopefully we have an action packed offseason ahead of us!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Welcome randy--moss,nice to have you aboard. Keep your nose clean, avoid the Packer-Backers, support our boys and you'll get along just fine.

SKOL!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome Randy--Moss!

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts.

Yes, it would be a sad day to see Moss in anything other than Purple and Gold.

Hope we get the D without having to trade Randy.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the board Randy, enjoy your time here !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Welcome randy!!!!!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Welcome aboard!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast