Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New

chippewavike is offline Rookie

New

hi, I'm new, long viking fan in wisconsin... actually kind of weird how I became a viking fan... I used to go to my grandmas every Sunday, my grandma. bro and me we're viking fans everyone else around are all packer fans, i started out a packer, then became viking, then packer, now viking for life, I was pretty sad when Randy got traded, now i look at it only time we we're good is when we had cris carter(who taught moss) and ever since carter left we been kind of going down hill. He wasn't the best receiver but he could get it done and win :salute: i wasn't so happy when we signed pat williams i was very happy when we signed fred smoot i wasnt as happy when we re-signed wiggins and i rather have Darius, and i would love having Burress, but after thought i'd like Boldin more... just wanna read some thoughts... sorry about the grammar

:cheers: GO VIKINGS :salute:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

New

Welcome buddy! Its nice to have some more "Sconny's" our the good side. Don't worry about grammar, no biggy!

Enjoy!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

New

ULTRA'S NEW BREW!!!

that is cool ultra.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

New

welcome!!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

New

welcome. youll soon learn about other peoples fellings of the moss trade and other trade/rumors that go around.

waynesworld is offline Rookie

New

Welcome!! I know how you feel about the Randy trade, alot of us feel the same way ukeright: He will never look right as a irate: But I like where the team is headed . GO VIKES!
    [img:9191bfb1cf]http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05121/wanyesworld.gif[/img:9191bfb1cf]

chippewavike is offline Rookie

New

I'm still waiting for another signing or trade so bring it vikes!

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

New

Hi im new here too...We could use a veteran wide out....but plax???...i dunno.
    At any rate,from one newbie to the other Welcome chippewavike

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

New

ya man welcome....well see wiggins...although hes not a flashy or big name player...he gets the job done....and he lead our team last year with catches....and phat pat williams...well hes a run stoper, we needed someone like that to clog the line and help us go from 28th in run stop, to number 1.....but other then that, welcome aboard!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

New

Chippewa, I am glad your on board. It's so fun to have you new guys here to speak your piece too. Wiggin's got resigned for a reason, and Williams and Williams is gonna be bad. VERY BAD! I am still confused about the Moss trade, one day I am saying YAH! look at the D we have now. Next, I am thinking, like I am gonna be jumping up off the couch yelling "MOSS!" when Pep' sends the moonball....and he is on the Raiders, sheeesh.. Gonna be fun seeing if they were right or not. BTW, I am obviously not in with the grammer or puncuation police either. I am just glad your talking to us, personally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast