Thread: More about Me

purplepride57 is offline Waterboy

More about Me

Didn't ell much about myself in my first post other than to say I'm new to the forum and have been a Vikings fan for almost 45 years. Yes that's right I'm old. Even though I've been a fan for that long have only been to one Vikings game. I grew up in Northwest Iowa. Twenty miles from the Minnesota border. I went to school in Minneapolis back in the 80's but never had a chance to attend a game. I currently live in Illinois and as you might have guessed catch a lot of flack from Bears fans. Hopefully the Vikes will go 2-0 against them this year. It's going to be a tough year for the Vikings and I don't see them making the playoffs this year but we could play the spoiler for a few teams, namely the Packers and Bears. Here's to a great season. Skoal Vikings!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepride57 View Post
    Didn't ell much about myself in my first post other than to say I'm new to the forum and have been a Vikings fan for almost 45 years. Yes that's right I'm old. Even though I've been a fan for that long have only been to one Vikings game. I grew up in Northwest Iowa. Twenty miles from the Minnesota border. I went to school in Minneapolis back in the 80's but never had a chance to attend a game. I currently live in Illinois and as you might have guessed catch a lot of flack from Bears fans. Hopefully the Vikes will go 2-0 against them this year. It's going to be a tough year for the Vikings and I don't see them making the playoffs this year but we could play the spoiler for a few teams, namely the Packers and Bears. Here's to a great season. Skoal Vikings!
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    We are not old.

Old Vikings fans are the ones that were once Packers and Bears fans until the expansion.

The ones that were Duluth fans ... well, they are really old.