Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mmm beer

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

mmm beer

hey. i am new here. i joined a long time ago, but havent posted pretty much anything. i am from edmonton alberta canada (where our mall is bigger than yours) and currently am a student.
    i became a vikings fan the year robert smith retired (which is 2001). this is when i started to watch football and this team was most appealling to me at the time. with the run and gun offense with culepper carter moss and smith every play could ahve been a touchdown and i loved watching that.
    i am a vikings fan to death, so except to see me around alot.
    cheers.
    We're bringing purple back.

Re: mmm beer

"gregair13" wrote:
    hey. i am new here. i joined a long time ago, but havent posted pretty much anything. i am from edmonton alberta canada (where our mall is bigger than yours) .
    "Them's fightin' words"
    :lol:

the truth hurts. haha. mall of america is pretty sweet, but West Edmonton Mall has more fun things like a waterpark and driving range(golf). you should visit it.

Skol!

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"gregair13" wrote:
    the truth hurts. haha. mall of america is pretty sweet, but West Edmonton Mall has more fun things like a waterpark and driving range(golf). you should visit it.

They are finishing the plans to apparently double the size of the mall or something silly like that. Water-park and a skating rink and some other things.

Do not know if it will pass your in size, but it might come close!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"gregair13" wrote:
    hey. i am new here. i joined a long time ago, but havent posted pretty much anything. i am from edmonton alberta canada (where our mall is bigger than yours) and currently am a student.
    i became a vikings fan the year robert smith retired (which is 2001). this is when i started to watch football and this team was most appealling to me at the time. with the run and gun offense with culepper carter moss and smith every play could ahve been a touchdown and i loved watching that.
    i am a vikings fan to death, so except to see me around alot.
    cheers.
    75 posts...and you claim to be NEW here? :lol: Welcome to our humble abode! Good to have another diehard here! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:

They are finishing the plans to apparently double the size of the mall or something silly like that. Water-park and a skating rink and some other things.

Do not know if it will pass your in size, but it might come close!
    Edmonton's Mall is bigger, but only for now. With the additions, Mall of America would be the biggest. Although still would not be be the biggest land area wise, that Mall is in Torrence CA. But yes I heard that too though; about the Mall of America additions.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"gregair13" wrote:
    Been there, liked it. Of course, I also f'ed up my neck pretty bad on that danged roller coster...hit those two loops pulling all those g's with my neck out of position and it tore my neck muscles. That ruined that vacation. But I was in my teens so I didn't care too much, I wasn't paying for the trip.

So beware the roller coaster that doesn't let the pregnant women or men with heart conditions....those loops can get ya!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome and Skol!

Glad to have you!

thanks for the welcomes. and we might be expanding on our mall as well, so watch out. problem with ours is that there isnt anywhere to build but up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast