AF_Viking Guest

Norseman From Lurker to Poster.

Being lurking this site for a few years and finally decided I should make a account and all. Been a Vikings fan my whole life with most of my family living in the cites or down south.

26 Years old now and live in Pensacola FL. I've been active duty Air Force now for almost 8 years and move every few years so its nice to find a place like this.

Hope to be around for awhile and promise to keep most of my "Asshole" ways in check.

Josh

Good to have you here Josh and glad to see you in the chatroom today. I, myself, have only been here since the beginning of this season but have really enjoyed it. I'm 43 and have been a Vikes fan for as long as I can remember. I grew up in VA near D.C. but, long story short, ended up in CA, via AZ, about 7 years ago. This site is a great place to celebrate, commiserate, and have friendly arguments over various aspects of our beloved team. -Eric

AF_Viking Guest

From Lurker to Poster.

Where in CA? I just moved from Sacramento. Also lived in North VA near DC for years.

Quote Originally Posted by AF_Viking View Post
    Where in CA? I just moved from Sacramento. Also lived in North VA near DC for years.
    I'm in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in a little touristy town called Kernville. Its about an hour NE of the pit that is Bakersfield. I haven't lived in NOVA for 15 years but still have friends and family there. I graduated from JMU but that was a million years ago! As I mentioned before I most certainly do not miss the humidity of the East Coast but DO miss fireflies, leaves turning in the Fall, and the absolutely bitchin' thunderstorms. It doesn't rain much where I live now.
    I've been to Florida a few times for the whole Spring Break thing. . .